Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 30, 2014
This book downloads in LANDSCAPE not PORTRAIT. And there is no way to change that.

Which means instead of being able hold the Kindle normally to read the book you have no choice but to hold it sideways. Resulting in the middle panel being cut in half. So if half of the conversation between characters is in the top half of the middle panel and the other half is in the bottom of the middle panel you have to turn the page to read it. It also means that scenes as well as characters heads are cut in half. The Kindle help people tell me that this was done intentionally by the publisher.

Why the publisher would think that it would be an enjoyable format is beyond me. I can only hope that sales will be so poor and irritation so great that the publisher will have no choice but to re-release it in PORTRAIT format.
on July 30, 2014
The only reason I gave the book two stars is because I love everything Charmed related. The book shows up sideways on both my laptop and table. I checked my other books and this is the only one that does this. I even deleted it a downloaded it again. I wish I could get a refund but I guess its too late.
on February 21, 2012
This volume contains books 7-12. As usual the Charmed Women are not only dealing with their family life, but also their magical one. In this book they have to fight their strongest foe yet, the first ever witch. To do this it will take the Elders, Leo, and the whole Warren line (minus Prue). Cole even makes an appearance on his own journey to finally being able to move on to the next life. As with the last volume there are different artist and the charaters suffer for it. Other than that this volume is a must have for anyone who was a fan of Charmed.
on September 30, 2011
This is really an excellent continuation of the television show. There were 7 issues contained in this tpb with 5 different artists and I enjoyed all their work. If you have seen the show you won't be disappointed, it's really wonderful that the show continues, for this I feel very fortunate, enjoy!
on December 10, 2011
Story line is a good continuation of the series and the writing is believably "Charmed".

What sucks (no other word for it) is the art work. Often hard to tell which sister is which and Coop,Leo and Henry don't fare well either. And the kids?

The babies look like they're straight out of the sort of Renaissance Madonna and Child portraits where the Christ figure looks like a little old man. They are DREADFUL. HORRIBLE.
Perhaps whoever is supervising the artwork doesn't think any this matters, but in "Charmed" we are visiting old friends we have known for a long, long, time and we want them to look reasonably like the actors and actresses who portrayed them, and it really spoils the fun.

Do something about this before the Sisters put a nice juicy curse on you for making them and their families so ugly!
on March 3, 2015
If you loved the Charmed TV series this is a continuation of their lives. It was hard to read at first but I read them all again and then passed them on to my niece and when she's finished she will pass them on to her mom to read.
on April 18, 2015
Big Charmed fan here. Only reason that this is getting a two star rating from me. Bought Charmed Season 9 volumes 1 and 2 last night. Not a fan of comic books in general, but the art work is decent. Volume 2 has viewing issues: all of the pages are cut in half to have a landscape view but rotated clockwise to be portrait style. Had to hold my reading device sideways to read. Not pleasant. Tried to return both copies but Amazon isn't allowing that. Do not buy these kindle editions; buy the paperback copies. Even better, skip purchasing altogether and try and find a copy at your local library. This $16 purchase was not worth the price.
on May 5, 2014
The show ended 8 years ago. I grow up with this show, i cried when Shannen leave. Definitely is, was and will be my favorite show EVER!!

This book is amazing!! I'm so happy they continue the show on comic. :)
on November 29, 2011
I had to get this after reading volume 1, and really looking forward to volume 3. I love how they are keeping on track with the characters, but also adding in new twists and such to spice it up, but not too much to actually ruin the characters or story.
on September 1, 2012
At first, I kind of disliked the idea that Charmed was going to be continued in a comic-book like way. However, immediately as I started on the first volume, I fell in love! It was almost like watching the show, but reading. Reading comic books does get confusing because you sometimes don't know which person says what, but a little patience is all that is needed. I also love how they bring up different events from past seasons and the adventures are amazing. Excited for Volume 3!!