Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Satin Charmeuse Chemise with Belt in 5 Colors, S , M, L, Up2date Fashion Style#CheRG
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on May 31, 2012
Pros:

Fabric comfortable & silky, I like the feel of the item on my skin.
Beautiful color - exactly as shown in the picture

Cons:

I dislike the straps, they feel fragile and I am fearful of breaking them
Also the back of the strap, the plastic piece, does not sit well on my skin
The tie on the item could be a little longer. I would have liked to be able to wrap it around the back and tie it in the front but the tie is too short to do that.

Overall: A nice, good priced, item & I do recommend it to others.
VINE VOICEon May 25, 2012
I love this nitey. Its silky and very comfortable. Feels so good. The color is exactly as shown on the picture. The vendor shipped it quickly. I think I will order more. . .
on March 9, 2014
This is a fabulous chemise! I was looking for a short one for my mini dresses and skirts and this MORE than fits the bill. Fit is true to size and it is Charmeuse! Can't get any better than charmeuse! So glad I found this, you will be too! You MUST order this!
on September 29, 2012
I ordered my usual size and it is much too small. I run into this often with clothing made in China or India.

The Seller was very good at responding quickly with a 50% refund.
on January 26, 2013
It's nice, My boyfriend likes it. But the left strap broke within 3 days/nights of wearing it. I'll definitely get another one, but I might have to sew a re-enforcement on it.
on June 5, 2015
I don't usually order clothes on line. This was so nice and it fit perfectly. I washed it a few times and it still looks as if I just bought it. It comes with a cute little robe. It was not expensive and very nice.
on October 16, 2013
I really like these...I only say these are somewhat small because I am only 150lbs and it hugs my "mid section, so I bought my other two in a Large. They are nice and comfortable and great if you dont like to be too hot at night, especially during the summer. Hubby also thinks these are nice.
on July 25, 2013
The fabric is clearly low quality and not comfortable at all. It doesn't look anything like what is shown in this picture, and the way it hangs while worn is also uncomfortable. I suppose given the price I should have expected this. I'm glad I didn't waste more money on it.
on November 17, 2014
Fits well around the top but the bottom is uncomfortably snug. I may have to cut a slit. I believe I purchased a medium, which I usually do without having a problem. I'm not exceptionally pear shaped so I was surprised there wasn't enough room for me. Buy with caution.
on July 10, 2013
My husband loves my Satin Charmeuse Chemise. It is silkie soft and feels good on the skin. it is also not to sexy, so if one of my daughters see me in this gown, I do not feel embarrassed, nor do they.