4.0 out of 5 stars I love my new Cami set the material isn't the best ...
Published 1 month ago by Mays

1.0 out of 5 stars SIZING IS WAY OFF!
Published 23 months ago by Nanci Robinson

1.0 out of 5 stars SIZING IS WAY OFF!, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Satin Charmeuse Cami Set, Two Pieces, Plus Sizes, 5 Pretty Colors, Style#CamPLS (Apparel)
Ok so the sizing info chart says a 2X is an 18/20 .. I wear an 18 . my 13 yr old daughter is model thin and wears junors jeans size 1! yet when my package arrived I couldn't squeeze into the bottoms I took them to my daughter and said just for laughs try these on.. she put them on and they were baggy but they should have FALLEN off her if they were a realistic 18!! I call total BS on this product especially being "Plus size" .. I will never order from this supplier again. I'm very disappointed with this purchase

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing Issues, February 7, 2013
I have been looking for a reasonable cami and short PJ set to wear on my honeymoon in Mexico. I wanted something simple that wasn't going to break the bank.

After reading the reviews I was skeptical on ordering this product, but for such a good price it was a chance I was willing to take. Unfortunately I was disappointed. I am a size 10/12 and generally a size L, I ordered a size up as recommended by others. The bottoms fit great, they are still pretty short for me and I am only 5'1" but definitely wearable as pajamas. The top however is a different story, I could easily fit two of me in side, I am larger chested girl (36 DD) and I was swimming in it.. the entire set is being returned.

2.0 out of 5 stars dont buy, poor quality, July 28, 2014
This item fell part after first use. I gave this item two stars because I still use the bottoms otherwise it would have been one star to none. I had to throw away the top. I wore and washed it, according to the instructions, only once. The shirt came out melted in spots and a strap was undone/stitching was unraveled. I read reviews about the size so I bought one size up. The top size was good but the bottoms could have gone two sizes up, though I still can wear them. However, due to the terrible quality of the top I would advise to not buy this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars I Would Give 0 Stars, If I Could., June 12, 2014
This is NOT a "plus sized" product.
I am a size L-XL normally, so I ordered a 1X.
The top fits snug & uncomfortable but the bottoms DO NOT even pass my thighs.

The material is cheap and awful. DO NOT buy this. Seriously, it's a waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars WAY too small, September 1, 2014
1HotMamma (CARROLLTON, GA, US) - See all my reviews
I wear a size 20 or 22 depending on the brand of clothing I am buying. I ordered these in a 3X to have them roomy for sleeping. There is no way I would be able to put the shorts on! They were WAY too small! They might have made it up to my mid-thigh! The top was loose but it stopped 3-4" or so ABOVE my navel, which is not what I expected at all (the picture looks like it should be below the navel). Even if the shorts had fit, I would have returned this because of its odd shape!

I am returning these, and I have to pay for shipping to return them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size, January 5, 2013
Nice product but not true to size. I am an 18/20 so a 2X should be the right size...not so. Returning on Monday.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love my new Cami set the material isn't the best ..., October 15, 2014
I read some of the reviews that's said to order 2 sizes up. I wear an extra large and ordered the 3x. The bottoms fit right but the top was way too big. I contacted the seller and they fixed the problem right away, they sent me an xl top and it fits perfectly! I love my new Cami set the material isn't the best buy its not bad for what I paid for. On a side note my hubby loves it! I would def recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a joke, June 10, 2014
I'm giving this no stars because it was too small. More than that though, I had read where they run small so I ordered TWO sizes larger than I normally wear because I like my pi's to fit big. Guess what it was still too small. If you order something 2 sizes larger than you wear & it's still too small it doesn't run small they are not sized right. Shame on you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Shorts are small, top is as expected, April 28, 2014
So I read all the reviews before buying and ordered a size up like everyone said. The thing is that the shorts fit, but now the top ... I can wear it but I'm swimming in it. They need to get their act together and make the size on the tops match the size on the bottoms. I'd rather order these separate and get a properly fitting set.

2.0 out of 5 stars on the picture it looks like a long top and short that you can walk ..., April 24, 2014
I have no problem with the quality but the design is different from what was shown online.on the picture it looks like a long top and short that you can walk around with in the living room and kitchen . You only realize how wrong you were when you look at the item physically.Its too brief and small.I couldn't use it.