Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$26.95+ $11.85 shipping

on April 23, 2012
This tp is better for my lower flush toilets and doesn't seem to clog as frequently as other thicker tp. Cleans well and lasts more than a day per roll - six in family. Price is OK, about the same as club prices with a coupon but love having it regularly delivered to my door. Never run out.
on July 28, 2012
It's toilet paper - not much more to say. Actually, I do have more. I know everybody has their own personal preference. I like Charmin basic because it's soft and just thick enough. Too thick, and the toilet gets backed up. I like the convenience of going online and buying a large pack and not have too worry about it for a month. If I shop around and clip coupons, I can probably get it cheaper at the store. But, like I said, I like the convenience of online shopping. I do not always get the same size pack and do not always get it from Amazon. I check Amazon, and a couple other sites for the best value. (Can't believe that I said so much about toilet paper!!)
VINE VOICEon October 27, 2013
I noticed that the new version of Charmin Basic Toilet Paper is not as wide as the older version they used to sell on Amazon.com. That may be important to you in your buying decision. I find it annoying that they cut back the size.
on September 24, 2013
When I first got these online I thought "Big Squeeze" meant big size! It doesn't. The rolls are puny. Don't buy! The better deal on Subscribe and Save is Charmin Basic Double Roll. 16 rolls. Cost comes out less and you get more tissue if you care to waste your life figuring your way past their deception.
on October 19, 2013
Let's face it, there's a lot of differences in TP users. First you have the "over/under" debate, then you've got the "How much is enough?" debate. My daughter and I use what I would deem as a reasonable amount to get the job done. My hubby, however, prefers to practically wrap his hand in TP like he's preparing for the afterlife as a mummy. As a result, we have had several instances of clogged toilets. This was a great solution. It's soft (unlike the super cheap-o industrial, brillo-esque TP) and gets the job done, but not so much waste for the household mummy wrapper. Since using this over a year ago, we have only had two instances of clogged toilets, and that wasn't because of the TP...
on July 13, 2012
I WASN'T SURE ABOUT THE 1 PLY TOILET PAPER BUT AFTER GETTING IT AND TRYING IT I HAVE TO SAY IT IS THICKER THAN I THOUGHT,SO I AM NOT USING MORE. I WILL KEEP GETTING THIS PRODUCT CAUSE IN THE LONG RUN IT SAVES ME MONEY.
on December 4, 2013
I have this ordered on my subscribe and save and when I got the rolls the first time I thought they looked a bit off and in between orders I had to buy some from our local store and sure enough, I compared the rolls I got from the store and the ones delivered from Amazon and the ones from Amazon had less sheets. Even though I purchased the exact same product from the store.
on December 5, 2012
I tried switching to charmin from Scotts. Just wanted to try a different brand. But I prefer scotts. It is much softer than this one and my 7 yr old likes it better. I agree, scotts is much gentler on the butt
on August 17, 2012
I do as much shopping online for non-perishables as I can. These are a good value and arrive quickly. Will buy again.
on October 29, 2013
I thought I'd take the risk to now have big soft sheets. This was cheaper in price, but also the squares of toilette paper are pretty thin. Not like the cheap crap in public restrooms, but only slightly better. I double layer whenever I'm using this, so I might as well have gone for double ply. Sigh! Buyer be warned.