5.0 out of 5 stars She's done it again!!
Published on September 28, 2012 by Susan M.Parham

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite a good story
The characters this author has created are very entertaining. The story is a hoot and I recommend it to all who like paranormal mysteries.
Published 22 months ago by Susanjlessard

5.0 out of 5 stars She's done it again!!, September 28, 2012
This review is from: A Charming Cure (Magical Cures Mystery Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
What can I say ... Tonya Kappes has done it again! A Charming Cure is definitely a 'must read' especially if you have read "A Charming Crime." (If you didn't ... what are you waiting on?) I laughed, I cried (the ending was very touching) I was literally on the edge of my seat in some parts! I don't know how she does it but Tonya has a way of really taking you into June's world and she makes you feel like you are really there. I love that because June leads a very interesting life and so do all of the other characters in the book. I couldn't wait for this second book to come out so I could see what was going on in the world of June Heal after moving to Whispering Falls and opening her shop "A Charming Cure" but now I am sad that it's over. I can't wait for the next book in the series so I can visit Whispering Falls again. I highly recommend A Charming Cure. It is entertaining the whole way though. You will not want to put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars new to me, January 11, 2013
I get comfortable with the same authors and am happy with them.... however, I took the ";you may also like" path and read Tonya Kappes. I am now hooked and have another 'comfortable same author'. As I tend to devour a new book when it comes out... I am very happy to have added her to my list.

5.0 out of 5 stars I still want to live in Whispering Falls, February 15, 2013
This is the second book of the series. I highly recommend reading "A Charming Crime" first as it helps you with extra background on all the wonderful characters. I fell in love with Whispering Falls and downloaded this book within a few minutes of finishing " A Charming Crime".

Graphic Violence, Swear Words and Sex: None is this book.

Plot: June Heal lives in the town of Whispering Fall, which is a town full of magical citizens. Most of them run a quaint shop relating to their particular magical ability. June's Aunt Helena is the dean of Hidden Hall and arrives in Whispering Falls to let June know she must attend the school for the magically gifted within a few days. June takes her cat, Mr Prince Charming and her crystal ball, Madame Torres with her to Hidden Hall. Without giving the plot away, mayhem follows June to school and she is in the middle of it. She is suspected of wrong doing and must rescue a friend and prove her innocence.

Characters: Wow... I love them all. They are developed enough to make me want more, yet the author doesn't bore me with too much background. I like the fact that many of the characters from the first book have even more depth in the second book. In the real world, I don't like a new person that I have met to tell me their life story in the first hour. I like to learn their history over time, it makes them more interesting.
I would say that the quaint shops and owners are still my favorite characters although I enjoyed the characters at the school. To me... the characters MADE this book fantastic.

Editing: There may have been a few grammatical errors, but they did not stand out to me.

I anxiously await the next novel in the Charming series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun ... charming ... series, June 28, 2013
I love this series.
June Heal is still refining the skill of putting those psychic gifts and the small town of Whispering Falls may never be the same. Wish I could drop by and for a stay in that town. Magical fun, mystery and romance ... a perfect summer smile-maker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Schooling June with Trouble, June 19, 2013
More of part one, with new mysteries and trouble - this time at the witch school. Poor June gets blamed or framed for everything, and has to figure out the real criminal herself. Good character development; love Mr. Prince Charming (just hate the name! Couldn't it be abbreviated or give him a nickname??). Tonya writes a good story and tells a great tale. Still think the community is too oblivious and gullible. Definitely a series to follow.

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, June 16, 2013
Anne Crowell (Upton, MA United States) - See all my reviews
Delightful, easy, fun read. Great cast of characters. The plot had many twisty and turns, it was a fun and uplifting book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Charming Cure, June 14, 2013
Just when I thought story-telling was becoming mundane A Charming Cure comes along with its magic, drama, love and dark-sider factor. These all add together to make me think what is in the next Tonya Kappes novel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another charming story, May 24, 2013
This my second tonya kappes book and I enjoyed it just as much as the first one I read. I've purchased a few more from Amazon and can't wait to read them all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Is the Cure, May 11, 2013
I was not disappointed with this book. Again it was hard to put down. This author is witty and has a way to keep you guessing who the bad guys are to the end and you will be surprised.I rate this book again with high fives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, January 28, 2013
This series was so good I read both books books in one night. Such a fun enjoyable read that left a smile on my face. More please!!!