Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Size: Inquiries - by email|Change
Price:$8.34+ $6.91 shipping

on October 30, 2011
I do enjoy the sour apple blow pops so I was excited to receive this package. First off, it did take some time for this package to arrive. Secondly, as I opened the first blow pop, it looked pretty old but I was expecting some to be in that condition. But basically every single one I opened so far, each one looked very old and not fresh. I am very disappointed that this company would send off the product in this kind of condition. I will never order from this seller again and very disappointed. Wish I could receive my money back but I know that will not happen. Save your money and purchase somewhere else.
VINE VOICEon December 5, 2011
I usually buy my Charms lollipops at BJ's, but they only sell the assorted box. That is why I was willing to pay more for this product. When I received the package the box looked old. Like it had been setting around a warehouse for some time. I decided to try one and regretted it. The lollipops are way past their "freshness" date. They are nasty. Don't waste your money purchasing from this seller. I wish I would have read the reviews before I spent my money. I requested a refund. I think I'll stick to buying them at BJ's where the lollipops look and taste fresh.
on February 7, 2011
Great product! Have ordered a total of 5 boxes so far. They are perfect if you have quit smoking. I love Charms Blow Pops, especially the cherry ones.
on March 20, 2014
My daughter loves Cherry Blowpops. She loves valentines season as Cherry BlowPops are sold by the bad full. She was so depressed when the last bag was sold at the local store. When I found this on line I couldn't help by get it for her. She was so happy! I would do it again for the look on her face. Perfect condition and shipped on time.
on February 11, 2014
Flavor below par, gum in center is rather hard and tasteless also, I love these generally-not so much this purchase
on June 2, 2015
What's not to love about blow pops? They're the same charms blow pops you used to grab for $0.25 each at the corner store or gas station, but this time you can grab a box of just the flavor you want, classic cherry. Pretty standard, they're wrapped just like in the store, all individually, and every box I've ordered so far has been fresh. Sure every now and then you'll open a cracked/broken blow pop, but that's the nature of the beast as they probably bounce around a little in transit. Saves me money since I don't have to buy the variety box at your wholesale stores that has all the other flavors I'm not really fond of. Great buy if you're a candy person.
on March 21, 2013
That's right: I'm 65 years-old, and I still love Blowpops! Thank goodness I still have teeth to enjoy them. I've very persnickety, however. I like only the cherry flavor...not the variety box. Amazon offers just the cherry ones for picky people such as I. The only caveat is that some of the lollipops are jagged, so one must be careful not to slice one's mouth.
on January 18, 2015
I read MANY reviews regarding Blow Pops from many different vendors. Quite often, the reviewer complained of them being: old, stale, cracked or even infested with bug or some such. We've ordered our Blow Pops from this vendor a few times now and their Pops are ALWAYS FRESH. So, if you love your Blow Pops like we do; and it looks like there are a LOT of us out there, order from WorldPantry, they haven't let us down.

THESE ARE ADDICTIVE!!!
on April 13, 2015
A coworker gave me a Tootsie Pop, and I really enjoyed it. It had been so many years! I decided a blowpop would be even better than a Tootsie Pop, so I placed an order.

Either my tastes have changed greatly since I was a kid, or Charms cheaped out on the Blow Pops. Sickly sweet garbage. In comparison, the Tootsie Pops had a nice blend of sweet and sour, more like a life saver. These Blow Pops tasted like a cheap Kool-Aid knock-off. Ugh.
on July 14, 2015
these are one of my favorite candies just to have around the house. The kids like them too and it's nice to be able to slowly consume them versus chugging down a candy bar... Wonderful packaging, made me think of the penny candy stores of when I was little

See 1 answered question