- Series: Health & Life Science
- Ring-bound: 532 pages
- Publisher: Delmar Thomson Learning; Lslf edition (January 15, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0827360487
- ISBN-13: 978-0827360488
- Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 11.1 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,441,436 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Charting by Exception Applications: Making It Work in Clinical Settings Lslf Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Up to 40% off select Non-Fiction books
Featured Non-Fiction titles are up to 40% off for a limited time. See all titles
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed