4.0 out of 5 stars Short, simple layout to help you think through your goals, January 19, 2010
This review is from: Charting Your Goals: Personal Life-Goals Planner (Paperback)
I try and set New Year resolutions every year and was reviewing the goals that I had set last year and was disapointed with my completion ratio. But I had realized that I did not truely own the goals that I had set. So I began looking for something to help me go through a systematic process to evaluate what matters to me and how that translates into new goals. This book looks to be exactly what I was looking for. It is not a long wordy book that talks about the process, it is the process. It is more of a workbook that asks series of questions to get you to learn more about yourself and where you want to go, and most importantly what it will take to get you there. Be prepared to have ample homework and self evaluation of areas you have avoided thinking about. Good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly useful., October 12, 2012
Every few years I have used this book to realign my goals, as it is the best planner I have ever found. I am only sorry it's not available new any more!

Charting Your Goals: Personal Life-Goals Planner
Charting Your Goals: Personal Life-Goals Planner by Dan Dahl (Paperback - Sept. 1988)
Used & New from: $0.01