Chased by Dinosaurs
Format: DVDChange
Price:$30.14+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(2 star)show all reviews
on January 25, 2006
Nigel Marven might be a nice guy but to try to play off that he's actually there in real time as the dinosaurs really destroyed the DVD.

I loved Walking with Dinosaurs and Walking with Prehistoric Beasts. Walking with Cavemen was still watchable and this one could have been cool had they removed Marven.

Why change something that worked so well? We want to watch the dinosaurs, not Nigel. Trying to play off that Nigel and his film crew were there with the dinosaurs in real time was nothing more than an Ego trip for Nigel or a way to get by having any kind of entertaining story that the other aforementioned series.

I got so bored with listening to Nigel talk that after a while I fast forwarded to when they finally introduced the dinosaurs and sea monsters.

Worst of the 4, I recommend either skipping it or have your remote ready to fast forward when Nigel starts to ramble.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on February 12, 2006
I find the episodes Land of Giants and The Giant Claw with having Nigel Marvin in these two series dull and a real disappointent, I give them two thumbs down.

I even find the chased by Sea Monsters dull I also give it two thumbs down.

I've noticed there is a pterosaur called Ornithocheirus in Land of the Giants and a Liopleurodon in Chased By Sea Monsters, and I perfer those two in Walking With Dinosaurs.

TO THE BBC CREATORS OF THESE SERIES WHEN YOU READ MY REVIEW I RECOMEND IN THE FUTURE IF YOU PLAN TO MAKE MORE WALKING WITH DINOSAURS AND BEFORE THE DINOSAURS WALKING WITH MONSTERS SERIES PLEASE HAVE ALL OF THEM BE NARRATED BY KENNETH BRANAGH BECAUSE I FIND THESE SERIES BEING NARRATED BY KENNETH BRANAGH IS TEN TIMES MORE BETTER.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again