Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

100%

on March 9, 2012
I became aware of Adele two-three years back when Jump Start on VH1 played chasing pavements a lot, then rhumor has it blew up the radio and the next thing you know........Adele is everywhere, which isn't a terrible thing but too much of a good thing.... blah blah blah you get the point. However this little ode to walking the streets of London is and always will be my favorite Adele tune. I dont want to sound pretentious because I know only what I like and dislike and I never shove it down peoples throats....or ears as the case may be. Just listen to the song, forgrt what I think, I mean for all you know I am a half deaf troll with rotten teeth and mismatched clothes, oh wait wouldnt that make me a british music critic>? LOL seriouswly though, listen to it....I promis you'll be glad you did,.
on January 7, 2013
This is a one of my favorite songs from Adele's 19 cd. She is a great singer and has a beautiful voice. I am a big fan of Adele and her music. I listen to Adele. This is an easy listening song. If you like Adele or have heard of her and her music she sings I would seriously suggest buying this song or any of her songs. She is a one of a kind singer with a beautiful voice. I am glad I purchased this song for my collection. Thank you, Sandy McClaflin
on September 7, 2013
It's the easy voice that she has with emotions.
I listen to her when doing work at home. I have all her music. Actually
my sister gave me her CD's one Christmas. One CD was Adele 21.
Love Adele ! Chasing pavements - one of my favorites.
on March 1, 2013
I never tire of this cd and her 21 cd as well. Her recent Grammy and Oscar establish her as a major talent. Good for her. And there is a lovely image of someone named David posing like Adele's pose on Adele 21 and can be found on google images - David 57. At any rate, Adele is one great singer.
on March 4, 2013
I think she offers a totally new sound which has been lacking in the business for some time. I love many genres and musicians, which are great. Just saying she is different. Chasing Pavements is my favorite.
on November 2, 2011
I love Adele's songs. They're all beautiful. And her voice is beautiful and soulful.
The price for the song is well worth it!
on October 23, 2013
Its Adele, need I say more? I'm a huge Adele fan. I've been completely in love with her music since I first heard her. I defiantly recommend this song.
on July 30, 2011
Adele's voice is just beautiful. Smooth, smokey and soulful. She's incredible to hear. I love this song, it is my very favorite one she has done.
on June 20, 2013
I am a HUGE fan of Adel. She's freaking AWESOME!! I will now and in the future continue to purchase Adel's music.
on October 22, 2013
this song is one of my favorite songs. it is a good mp 3 download. i highly recommend it. :)