5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Great little book for my daughter and the 3-D glasses add charm to the gift!
Published 5 months ago by IIIDsWif

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as others in the series
Published on August 7, 2012 by H2Steacher

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as others in the series, August 7, 2012
H2Steacher (South Gate, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chasing Rainbows (Dr. Seuss/Cat in the Hat) (3-D Pictureback) (Paperback)
My daughter and I love the Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That learning library. We have about 10 books in the series so far, and we have loved all of them. I bought this book for her as an end-of-summer-vacation treat, and though it isn't bad, it was not like the others in the series. First off, it was paperback. Most of the others in the series are hard-bound, and I was expecting the same format. Bit disappointed. Secondly, the 3-D effects are just OK. Nothing really pops out of the page, but it was a nice little twist to the story which my daughter seemed to like. Lastly, unlike the other books in the series, the story was rather short (just 7 double-page spreads). $5 seemed like a bargain at the time, but I guess you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 22, 2014
Great little book for my daughter and the 3-D glasses add charm to the gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars cat in the hat rainbows., October 15, 2014
For my great nephew. He loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what you expect., February 3, 2014
Just what you expect from this cat in the hat series. Much as I like the 3D effect. I wish they would stop doing it
in books unless they can figure a way to attach the glasses and make them at least as durable as the book.
They are the reason for the 4 stars instead of 5. The writing and illustrations are superb.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book!, April 10, 2014
Great book! great pictures, too! The book came with 3 D glasses which is really great! I highly recommend it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book, November 14, 2012
Great book, just a little too flimsy. I read this book to my son. It helps him learn his colors.

Chasing Rainbows (Dr. Seuss/Cat in the Hat) (3-D Pictureback)
Chasing Rainbows (Dr. Seuss/Cat in the Hat) (3-D Pictureback) by Tish Rabe (Paperback - January 10, 2012)
$4.99