Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Paperback|Change

on August 7, 2012
My daughter and I love the Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That learning library. We have about 10 books in the series so far, and we have loved all of them. I bought this book for her as an end-of-summer-vacation treat, and though it isn't bad, it was not like the others in the series. First off, it was paperback. Most of the others in the series are hard-bound, and I was expecting the same format. Bit disappointed. Secondly, the 3-D effects are just OK. Nothing really pops out of the page, but it was a nice little twist to the story which my daughter seemed to like. Lastly, unlike the other books in the series, the story was rather short (just 7 double-page spreads). $5 seemed like a bargain at the time, but I guess you get what you pay for.
on February 3, 2014
Just what you expect from this cat in the hat series. Much as I like the 3D effect. I wish they would stop doing it
in books unless they can figure a way to attach the glasses and make them at least as durable as the book.
They are the reason for the 4 stars instead of 5. The writing and illustrations are superb.
on March 24, 2016
This item wad a gift so I haven't seen it myself but was told that the child lives it and turns on every night.
on April 12, 2015
My 7 year old nephew loved it! Goes well with the Uncle Milton Rainbow Maker
on August 22, 2014
Great little book for my daughter and the 3-D glasses add charm to the gift!
on October 15, 2014
For my great nephew. He loves it.
on March 25, 2016
I bought this book to read to my clasa, big mistake. The 3D glasses must be worn to view the pictures or else they are super blurry and almost give you a headache.
on May 9, 2016
This was a Literacy Buddy book, my book-buddy sent me beautiful rainbow pictures along with her thanks-you notre.
on April 28, 2016
Spent too much money on this. It was just a flimsy little book.
on January 21, 2016
Really cute story & the 3-D glasses are a great extra.