Chattanooga ColPac Cold Therapy, Blue Vinyl, Standard-Size Cold Pack (11" x 14")
- Patented design of the Chattanooga ColPac gently delivers soothing cold therapy and stays pliable during treatment
- Provides instant pain relief to treat fever, bruises, sprains, strains, and helps to manage swelling
- Each cold therapy pack is latex-free and is filled with non-toxic silica gel, so it's safe for all ages to use
- Simply apply immediately after an injury to control the inflammation of soft tissue; Delivers up to 30 minutes of soothing relief
- Recommended the most by Physical Therapists and Sports Trainers, every Chattanooga ColPac is backed by a one-year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: Standard-Size Cold Pack (11" x 14")
From the Manufacturer
Instructions / Precautions
* For initial chilling of the ColPac, place flat in chilling unit freezer for two hours. Do not chill below zero degrees Fahrenheit.
* Remove ColPac from freezer and place a hand towel between the skin and the ColPac. Apply to area being treated.
* Treatment time should not exceed 30 minutes.
* Do not sit, lie or sleep on the ColPac.
* Do not attempt to use the ColPac as a hot pack. No hot water. No microwave. Use only as a cold therapy.
Care of Your ColPac:
* Wipe all moisture from the ColPac before returning to the freezer.
* Store in freezer when not in use.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I also use one of those pain relief roll on types. I've tried just about them all, this one by far works the best; ★ ThermaChill ★ #1 Rated Pain Relief Roll On Cold Therapy ★ Top Choice for Arthritis, Plantar Fasciitis, Tendonitis, Joint & Muscle Pain ★ Immediate Results or Your Money Back. Would recommend both for fast and effective temporary relief.
Previously I had been using a Frozen Peas approach, but this has some downsides:
1) Peas are gross
2) not large enough to wrap around full knee
3) Inconsistent coldness
I like some consistent coldness. I throw my colpac in the freezer, and 2 hours later, you have a full leg wrap. Believe me I have bigger legs than you and this covers my entire knee, so the size is perfect. Unless you are in need of a full body icing, this will be large enough.
Probably doesn't last as long (in duration) as other reusable cold packs. Probably only about 35 minutes, but that is as long as you should be icing anyway.
In all, I would buy this for all my cooling needs. The Percoset also helps.
I could find no problem with
the ice pack at all. It is well made and I'm sure it will last quite a long time. Just think twice if you are buying it for someone who is weak or elderly. My mom weighed it on her scales and according to her it weighs in at twenty-five pounds! I have no doubt about the weight after trying to lift it myself. Needless to say, I gained a new ice pack and she was glad to be rid of it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are great if you have a bad lower back like I do. I will not have surgery so this is the next best thing. Great!!! A+++++Published 1 day ago by John Zito
Worked great until for no reason it burst open. So now I have pain and no ice pack... =(Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
I had been looking for a larger cold pack and thus is perfect. It stays cold for awhile and helps with a few areas in my back that I wanted cold therapy on.Published 2 days ago by Debbie R. Boeggeman
It was way too heavy to use on my shoulder. Just lifting it was a chore ! Said you can't freeze it in 0 temperature.Published 3 days ago by sue 52
Perfect cold therapy for your neck if you experience pain in this area. Proportioned to cover your entire neck, cools quickly, stays cold, and is very comfortable. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Theresadd1
Did not receive product pictured. Received standard square cold pack. Very disappointed.Published 3 days ago by Aursel
The cold lasts a long time, covers a large surface area and flexible over curvy parts. Used by my chiropractor as well. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Jennie Kellner