Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 7, 2006 1:50:12 PM PDT
David Scott says:
Why buy it from these thieves when you can get it for $9.49 and free shipping and not have to spend $25??? When will these clowns learn?

Posted on Dec 18, 2009 12:29:31 AM PST
James Burden says:
Ordered something from them a month ago and with 3 days until range ended, they cancelled my order.

Posted on Feb 16, 2013 8:41:06 AM PST
Kevin Kelly says:
You get what you pay for and price simply isn't the only measurement of satisfaction for me. I used to shop only price and found that invariably someone else found a "better" price. What they didn't share was that the cost of dealing with poor customer service, bait and switch marketing tactics, long delays in responses as well as delivery times, and poor quality product was the what they put up with to save a couple dollars. I shop price too. But, I don't stop there and I read others' feedback; just like most other people I think. What I've discovered is that while Amazon doesn't always have the best price -- sometimes they do have the best price -- I can rely on what they say and I've experienced great customer service along with a professional staff. When margins are driven so thin that profitablility is lost then employees also suffer. Ultimately, we customers suffer then as well. My friend has a sign next to the cash register..."One more good deal and I'm out of businees." I want the vendor I do business with to do well and yes, make a profit. I want them to want my business. If and when I call for customer service I want them to treat me fairly. Amazon does that for me and more! In my opinion they are professionals...not thieves.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jul 7, 2006
Latest post:  Feb 16, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Witness [VHS]
Witness [VHS] by Harrison Ford (VHS Tape - 1992)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (305)