Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 15, 2011 10:46:31 PM PST
Steven says:
This game came out 3 months ago and it's going for almost full price here.... anybody know where I could find it cheap? like $25 or maybe less?

Posted on Dec 28, 2011 12:25:45 PM PST
Movie Monkey says:
I've been looking, but haven't found any. Sometimes it goes on sale, but sells out within minutes it seems. The price seems odd for 2 last generation games, when the Uncharted bundle which are 2 current generation games (and are awesome) sells for the same price.

I want to play these games, but nor for $20/each. Personally, $20 is the most I'll pay.

Posted on Jan 3, 2012 2:51:22 AM PST
currently (1/3/12) Target is selling this for $29.00 if that helps. In store only, don't know how long it will be at this price.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 5, 2012 2:30:25 PM PST
Movie Monkey says:
I appreciate this. It still seems too high though, especially with the few sales that I've seen for $20. I'll wait until that is available (used or new). That seems the most I'm willing to pay for 2 PS2 games. I've bought CURRENT generation games that were awesome for less then $20.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 6, 2012 1:26:24 PM PST
That's cool. I've played both on the PS2. I don't even own a PS3, can't justify the price, don't have wifi way out here in the boonies, and to be honest...these two games plus the new one coming out are the only reason I've been considering getting a PS3. And since I'm only looking for those few games I won't get one unless I find a REALLY good price on a unit. I hope you enjoy the games when you get them. I'm one of the few it seems who liked Ico better than Shadow and have played that game through repeatedly just to watch it unfold. Once you've played it you can get through it rather quickly. It has a strange, inviting life of it's own. They are both worth owning, especially for folks who don't mind a bit of retro-gaming. Peace.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 6, 2012 5:04:22 PM PST
Movie Monkey says:
I am pretty sure the PS3 will do another price drop in 2012, so you might want to wait for that. (Maybe at E3).

I love retro gaming, and I am really excited about picking this up eventually. Both games seem right up my alley. I just hate paying current generation prices, for last generation games. An HD Remix, and trophies is not a good enough excuse.

I will say though, once you get a PS3, the Uncharted trilogy is a must. The best series of this generation, and i have both Xbox and PS3. Loved it more the Gears of War, Halo, Fable, Resistance, anything you can think of. 2 was the best of the 3, but the were all fun to play.

Posted on Mar 20, 2012 3:43:30 PM PDT
L says:
sony games take forever to drop...hopefully they'll have a $20 sale or something during black friday. i'm waiting for it since i missed the other random sales

Posted on Mar 30, 2012 7:46:02 AM PDT
Jack Dashing says:
it's $29.25 on Tigerdirect.com with about $3 for shipping. Still, cheaper than amazon's.

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 2:51:34 PM PDT
Movie Monkey says:
$19.99 on Amazon! SOLD!

Posted on Jul 2, 2012 7:35:27 AM PDT
Karina says:
Is this just on sale or a price drop?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Dec 15, 2011
Latest post:  Jul 2, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection
The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (380)