5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, sturdy clamps
Published on July 24, 2010 by Daniel T. Hayes

1.0 out of 5 stars I returned them
Ok, they came they were small, my fault should have read the reviews first. I read and came to one conclusion, send them back before they broke.

Someone posted to get clamps at home depot, but no more information. Well
Published on January 7, 2012 by Harry Samuel

1.0 out of 5 stars I returned them, January 7, 2012

Someone posted to get clamps at home depot, but no more information. Well
SKU# 573682 Internet # 100027346 Model # 80002 will cost you $0.99 each. search the home depot web site for 573682, take the printout to your local store and hopefully they will be in stock like they were for me. They are metal and look like they will outlast me. I have some from B & H that cost me $2.99 and I was going to order more, but I saw the post and went to the home depot web site and stopped by the store when I was going by.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, sturdy clamps, July 24, 2010
This review is from: Cheaplights 6 PCS 3.75" Spring Clamps (Camera)
These clamps are sturdy and handle heavy volume with no problems. Ignore any other comments claiming that these are cheap or poorly made. I am a portrait photographer and am constantly taking backdrops down and putting them up before and during a shoot. These clamps have never slipped or broken even though I usually attach and reattach them quickly during shoots. They ARE plastic, but it is a strong and rugged type of plastic that won't break if used correctly. In addition, the orange "teeth" do an excellent job of assuring grip.
The price is right as well. Buy them already and worry about more important things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little clamps!, September 28, 2010
This review is from: Cheaplights 6 PCS 3.75" Spring Clamps (Camera)
I'm ordering my second batch because they are so handy! I'm a photographer and I don't really use them to hold up muslin, but I have a lot of paper backdrops and I use them to keep the rolls tight for storage, they don't ruin the paper. Also, I use the clamps to hold these backdrops to foam boards and my backdrop stand. Normal metal clams indent the foam board and ruin these drops. I use them all the time to clamp anything, shears to a curtain rod...again, they are very, very handy to have around!

1.0 out of 5 stars Spring too weak to hold the muslin., May 11, 2010
This review is from: Cheaplights 6 PCS 3.75" Spring Clamps (Camera)
I am returning this item for two reasons.

First, the spring in each clamp is too weak to hold the muslin, which immediately slips out of the clamp when you take your hand away.

Second, I am using a background frame that has three telescoping tubes. These clamps fit around the topmost (skinniest) tube, but they do not fit around the others.

Do yourself a favor. Spend a little more and buy a set of heavy-duty professional clamps, also available through Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very unprofessional, May 1, 2011
This review is from: Cheaplights 6 PCS 3.75" Spring Clamps (Camera)
I ordered this about a month ago, the description says it comes with 6 clamps. I got ONE clamp in the mail. ONE! Also within hours of gettin the clamp, I dropped it & the cheap plastic clip broke. Terrible. the very same day I emailed the seller & explained that I only received 1/6 clamps. They never sent the rest of the clamps, in fact they never even RESPONDED to the email. I'll never purchase from these guys again, ridiculous. If I could rate 0 stars, I would.

5.0 out of 5 stars They work well., September 30, 2009
R. Suda (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cheaplights 6 PCS 3.75" Spring Clamps (Camera)
They work well and are priced accordingly. Compact. Strong grip. Recommended for grasping pipe sizes from 3/4 inch to 1 1/4 inches in diameter. Tips of clamp adapt to create nice a grip on flat object. Cheap enough that if you lose them you just buy another pack. I ordered 6 packs just because I'm always losing these things.

1.0 out of 5 stars not work, September 4, 2010
Javier Soto "Plo Koon" (MIAMI, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cheaplights 6 PCS 3.75" Spring Clamps (Camera)
this clamps have a nice design but they do not press enough the muslin, so it falls... i have to put a coin or a carton to fix muslin into my support system

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy metal clamps, these break easily, September 1, 2010
This review is from: Cheaplights 6 PCS 3.75" Spring Clamps (Camera)
These clamps are too fragile to use on a regular basis. I purchased them to go with a backdrop kit and one broke, but it still works and I have hardly used the backdrop. I will continue to use them, but have already ordered metal replacements. Pay the extra money and go with the more durable choice.

1.0 out of 5 stars There are better buys, May 31, 2011
This review is from: Cheaplights 6 PCS 3.75" Spring Clamps (Camera)
Not the greatest deal out there. I got a set of 24 clamps of all sizes at home depot for 6.99.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaplights Spring Clamps sold by Amazon.com, June 26, 2012
This review is from: Cheaplights 6 PCS 3.75" Spring Clamps (Camera)
I purchased this product to hold my Muslin background. I have a normal diameter horizontal crossbar. After putting the Muslin background on the bar, I put the clamps over the cloth and bar to hold it in place and keep it from sliding to the center. Two days later one clamp broke and came crashing to the floor. Soon afterwards the second clamp had the same fate. The clamp cracked in the curved portion of the clamp. I believe the spring is too strong for the material. I had 3 of 6 clamps to meet this fate.

Cheaplights 6 PCS 3.75" Spring Clamps