Deadliest Catch 10 Seasons 2007
Amazon Instant Video
1. A Tragic Beginning Welcome back to Dutch Harbor, Alaska. The largest fishing port in the United States is buzzing with life as 81 fishing vessels, including the Northwestern, the Cornelia Marie, and the Time Bandit, return to start the 2006 Red King Crab season.
2. The Unforgiving Sea After a fishing boat sinks, the fleet works with the Coast Guard to find survivors. Equipment failures plague the Northwestern & Cornelia Marie, and the Time Bandit & Maverick start fishing only to have one boat come up empty while the other fills pots.
3. Pain and Paychecks After a deadly start, the Bering Sea is still claiming victims. Working in high seas, Deckhand Lenny Lakanoff of the Wizard suffers a crippling injury, leaving Captain Keith scrambling to shore. On the Northwestern, Deckhand Matt fears possible jail time.
4. Cheating Death Halfway through the season the grind is on. On all the boats the men are working 40 hours without sleep. Equipment failures, fatigue and bad weather are making fishing even more dangerous, and the men of the high seas must deal with repairs and rescues.
5. Bering Sea Salvation The end of the king crab season is drawing near. Captain Johnathan and crew start dropping gear. The Time Bandit is back in contention, Captain Sig hauls in huge pots of keepers and onboard the Wizard, the crew is struggling to make their final offload.
6. The Last Lap The grinding 2006 Red King Crab fishing marathon comes to a close -- Sig Hansen and the Northwestern crew finish a 30-hour grind and steam for port while Phil Harris of the Cornelia Mariem aka "the comeback kid" returns to Dutch injury free.
7. New Beginnings As the Opilio crab season opens, several greenhorns are about to experience the subfreezing temperatures and icy winter waters of the Bering Sea for the first time.
8. Caught In the Storm Only days into the Opilio season, a major storm system has arrived on the fishing grounds. High seas cause Captain Andy of the Time Bandit to call his men off deck, moments before a rogue wave hits the starboard side.
9. Crossing the Line Busted buoys, broken pots, and a blown engine have put the Northwestern more than a week behind schedule. Captain Sig hopes Lady Luck will smile upon him as he drops all of his gear far north of the rest of the fleet.
10. Trials of the Greenhorns Greenhorns are put to the test as the Bering Sea's harsh winter weather deteriorates. Guy, the Wizard horn has only worked three days and is already faltering; but the Northwestern and Cornelia Marie greenhorns step up to prove their worth.
11. Ice and Open Water The promise of a great catch outweighs the dangerous risks faced by the Opilio Crab fishing vessels.
12. Frozen Finish Finale for the greenhorns -- some have succeeded in their quests to become Bering Sea crab fishermen, others won't be coming back. The 2007 Opilio crab tally's in and a winner is declared.
|Genres||Reality TV, Adventure, Documentary|
|Starring||Mike Rowe, Blake Painter|
|Supporting actors||Phil Harris, Sig Hansen, Jonathan Hillstrand, Chris 'Chilly' Anderson, Matt Bradley, Edgar Hansen, Jake Harris, Josh Harris, Andy Hillstrand, Ricky Lopez, Dan Magone, Nick Mavar, Dave Millman, Greg Moncrief, Scott Templin|
|Producers||Thom Beers, Jeff Conroy, John Gray, Vince Maynard, Ryan McNeill, Tim Pastore, Matt Renner, Christian Skovly, Doug Stanley, Sarah Whalen|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I bought this for my sons-in-law who live in Australia. They watch the show when visiting us. We sent them the DVD's so they can watch the old shows and look forward to the new... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Gary Anderson
I love the Deadliest catch series, I like all of the captains, perhaps Sig Hansen of the northwestern is one of my favorites as well as Captain Phil Harris, They seem so... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Colleen M. Cheuvront
The absolute only reason this doesn't get five stars is as soon as I started watching season 4, it was not prime anymore. One night it was the next night it was $1. Read morePublished 9 months ago by sh