5.0 out of 5 stars this movie kicks some serious butt
Published on February 27, 2003 by aldaserke

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat disappointed
I bought this because the story line sounded intriguing and it had Joey Lawrence in the cast. Everybody has different reasons for watching a movie and you may love this for the subject matter. I just expected better acting and role/story development from the cast and movie description.
Published 17 months ago by Philip Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars this movie kicks some serious butt, February 27, 2003
"aldaserke" (NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cheats (DVD)
i usually hate teen movies, but i happened to catch this on [tv] last week and loved it. it has everything thats great about a comedy: very 3-d characters (like Handsome and Cribmaster, for example), a witty script, great plot, and its completely hilarious. you just cant help liking every one of the characters in some way, whether it's the completely anal principal, the "i hate everything" Victor, or, of course, the all around "nice guy" Handsome, who can pull off just about anything when he wants to. all in all, i think this movie is definitely worth watching and even buying, and i cant wait until the DVD comes out! and by the way, it actually has underlying morals etc. and the end is great. they did it PERFECTLY. anyway, this movie KICKS...

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY FUNNY, February 18, 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Cheats (DVD)
the editorial review has a point, but overall the movie is quite funny. all of the characters are well thought out and colorful, especially handsome. before you buy it, i would recomend renting it. because it may not be for all people.

5.0 out of 5 stars How Can You Not Enjoy this Movie????, August 26, 2005
This review is from: Cheats (DVD)
This movie is without a doubt, a hidden classic of recent years that hardly anyone has heard of. Reminds me of 80's classics like The Chocolate War and even Three O'Clock High. You can't even compare it to Ferris Bueller. Bueller stands alone. And I am not saying it is as good or better than the above mentioned films but it makes a valiant effort. I applaud the cast and crew of this film for attempting something different. The world needs another awful Ben Stiller or Owen Wilson comedy like we need another ice age.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my Favorites, March 10, 2005
Jess (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cheats (DVD)
This has got to be one of my favorite movies ever, I don't think I've ever laughed as hard as a I did while watching this movie. Everything in it was just so hilarious, especially the song at the end "Crippled elves do dance around a devil covered by blue dress," the things they get themselves into is great. I reccomend this movie from anyone looking to get away from those regular movies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition, March 27, 2014
This review is from: Cheats (DVD)
Was happy to get these product as i cant find it anywhere else and have added this to my collection gleefully

5.0 out of 5 stars great find, February 13, 2014
This review is from: Cheats (DVD)
Was looking for this movie for a while finally found it here n loved it. Great movie great buy. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie!, February 2, 2014
This review is from: Cheats (DVD)
I'm really not sure why this movie isn't more well known. Cheats is a ridiculously funny film based on a true story, and it has some really perfect moments. It's not a really 'feel-good' ending (it's vaguely "Stand By Me"-ish, inasmuch as a high-school comedy can be compared to a Stephen King story). My copy arrived quickly and in excellent shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Customer Service, November 26, 2013
This review is from: Cheats (DVD)
Thanks for the getting me my movie quickly. It was in perfect condition and was the perfect movie for a movie night. Thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat disappointed, February 1, 2013
Philip Harris (Springfield, MO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cheats (Amazon Instant Video)

5.0 out of 5 stars glad I found it, January 20, 2012
This review is from: Cheats (DVD)
My husband loved this movie in high school. I looked everywhere for it and glad I finally found it here. I got it on time and it works fine. It made him happy that I found it.

Cheats
Cheats by Andrew Gurland (DVD - 2003)
$26.98 $3.94