Allergen information: Contains no common allergens.Ingredients
Manioc (Tapioca) Flour, Modified Manioc Starch, evaporated Cane Juice, cinnamon, iodine-free Sea Salt. Allergy Information: Contains No Wheat, no Soy, no Corn, No Rice, no Potato, no Yeast, no Nuts, no Peanuts, no Lactose, no Casein.Directions
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
2. Blend Chebe cinnamon roll mix with 3 tbsp oil and 2 large eggs. Slowly blend in 2 tbsp milk* or milk substitute.
3. Knead dough with hands until elastic and smooth.
4. Roll dough with a rolling pin into an 8"x12" rectangle and evenly spread surface with 1 tbsp softened butter.
5. Mix 1/4 cup brown sugar, 2 tsp cinnamon and 1 tbsp softened butter with fork until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over dough.
6. Roll dough from long side and seal closed by pinching (brush edge with water to help seal roll).
7. Cut into 1" slices and place cut side down in muffin tin cups.
8. Bake 16-18 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from tin immediately, using a table knife. Turn over (sticky side up), let cool and enjoy.
*Milk contains lactose and casein.Legal Disclaimer
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer