Customer Discussions > Sonic Sega All Star Racing forum

Check out this game if you loved Mario Kart!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 21, 2010 10:17:35 AM PST
I just wanted to make sure this game gets a little attention. Is it the next best thing? No, but if you enjoyed Mario Kart back in the day, and don't own a Wii right now, this is the closest thing we have gotten in a long time. I played the demo, which is available for free on PSN, and loved it. I love kart racing games, I think mostly because they revert me back to my childhood, and I think this will do nicely to tide me over until ModNation Racers comes out in June!

Posted on Feb 23, 2010 7:43:24 AM PST
Jcat says:
I'm really looking forward to All-Stars Racing as well. The demo was terrific and reminded me of Crash Team Racing on the original Playstation. I also liked the drifting better than how it was presented in Mario Kart Wii.

Oh, and speaking of Modnation Racers, did you play any of the beta? It played it briefly and wasn't too terribly impressed with the controls and graphics. Looks the the strong point of it will be the user-created content... so it's my hope that the Sega one will be the definite kart game on the PS3. We'll see.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2010 7:45:44 PM PST
Chase S. says:
While I really did enjoy the Sega Allstars demo, my money's going to Modnation Racers.

Definitely going to Gamefly this though.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Feb 21, 2010
Latest post:  Feb 23, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Sonic Sega All Star Racing
Sonic Sega All Star Racing by Sega Of America, Inc. (PlayStation 3)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (93)