5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied Customer
I was very satisfied with the service and the product I received. I will continue to order items from Amazon because they have such a large inventory to order from. A very satisfied customer
Published on July 18, 2011 by Kenneth

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice fixture but cheap globes
The fixture was nice but the glass globes were very cheap. 3 out of the four were chipped around the top edge and the other one did not have the same size lip around the globe.
Published 1 month ago by easterfreckle

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied Customer, July 18, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice fixture but cheap globes, January 20, 2015

1.0 out of 5 stars Scratched chrome, cracked glass, May 22, 2013
Poor quality, various small scratches scattered around the chrome and a cracked glass. The box and packing list were tossed, the paper in the box states NOT to return to store. I could find no where on checkolites web site to send email. I'll go to Home Depot and buy a light from there. I am sadly disappointed. I thought Price Pfister was a good brand, it's not. Poor quality and I am out $100.00.