Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Format: DVD|Change

VINE VOICEon July 10, 2010
I love Cheech and Chong but I always hesitated buying these since they were around $15 a piece. I might of bought other Cheech and Chong movies for that amount but these were not as good as their first few efforts and I just couldn't just toss over $30 for both. I'm glad they did this because I could justify completing my collection of Cheech and Chong.
The movies are funny but not Laugh out loud funny most of the time but they are Cheech and Chong and they have some fantastic moments. Don't expect a lot of features to these CD's you get some commentary and a bit of extras but not much.
on March 14, 2013
nice dreams looks to have been digitized by a trainee, the picture quality comes and goes with each scene. Some are clear, others are very reminiscent of the drive-in, which I personally enjoy, so after a few transitions I grew to enjoy the passing low video quality. "Tough all over" is perfect, so your hi-def tv will get along fine.
No matter what the hardcore fans won't really care and you will enjoy! I did.
Sage V.
on December 24, 2013
Well...if I am writing a review about a Cheech and Chong movie you KNOW that I obviously have all of the others(not yet, still missing 2 or 3 of them). Both good movies and got me all excited for the other ones in the series.
on September 6, 2013
Ok ok who doesn't love cheech and chong!?!? The previous reviews, obviously by reading them you can see they have never seen these movies. But as a cheech n chong fan of many years I'm glad I found these 2 pack deals for my husband. They came withen a couple days. Brand new in packages like stated. Works great no scratches. I do recommend this product and I am satisfied with my purchase! 5 stars!
on October 2, 2013
all the contrast and attribution I would expect as a fan of their cinematic career. especially found of the dual movie format. much more ideal. when addressed as themselves the whole movie experience is much more engaging. not to suggest that they aren't equally convincing in supporting split roles. crude retro-grade semantics. Always good for lazy entertainment. Cheech and Chong are congenially memorable.
on September 23, 2013
I'm from this generation and while I was very straight, I can still appreciate this type of humor ;) LOVE Cheech & Chong! I like both these movies. Things Are Tough All Over doesn't seem to have as many fans as Nice Dreams, but I'm in the minority in that I like TATAO much better. Glad I found this double feature.
on March 23, 2016
Everything "Hunky-Dorey"
on March 8, 2016
Funniest team ever!
on April 14, 2016
Laugh riot
on February 23, 2016
This was a gift for my husband who loves Cheech & Chong. I loved this too, it was so funny that I laughed throughout the entire movie.