Cheerios Cereal is an excellent source of folic acid and a good source of fiber. Its wholesome goodness is perfect for toddlers to adults and everyone in between. Made from whole grain oats, Cheerios has no artificial colors or flavors. Those wholesome little O's have only one gram of sugar. They're low in fat, have no saturated fat and are naturally cholesterol free.
Cheerios has been a family favorite for years — with good reason! Its wholesome goodness is perfect for toddlers to adults and everyone in between.
Made from whole grain oats, Cheerios has no artificial colors or flavors. Those wholesome little O's have only one gram of sugar. They're low in fat, have no saturated fat and are naturally cholesterol free. Cheerios is also an excellent source of folic acid and a good source of fiber.
Maybe that’s why parents feel so good about serving Cheerios to their families. It’s a healthy way to start the day, a perfect snack, and tastes great in a recipe. You can trust Cheerios for a lifetime of wholesome goodness for your whole family.
*Three grams of soluble fiber daily from whole grain oat foods, like Cheerios cereal, in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. Cheerios cereal provides 1 gram per serving.Why they're so good:
- 14 vitamins & minerals
- Low fat
- Good source of calcium
- Good source of fiber
- Made with whole grain
- Helps reduce the risk of heart disease
- Can help lower cholesterol
- 1 gram sugar
- Excellent source of iron
When you consider the benefits of cereal, you’ll see why it is a great breakfast choice.
Ready-to-eat cereals are rich in important vitamins and minerals, yet lower in calories than many other breakfast options.
Cereal eaters also consume less fat, less cholesterol and more fiber than noncereal eaters
The benefits of Big G cereals
All General Mills Big G cereals have whole grain as the first ingredient. Just look for the white check!
Cereal is already one of the healthiest breakfast choices you can make. And the entire Big G cereal line is made with whole grains, making breakfast even healthier.
Scientific evidence that whole grain is good for your body.Five Ways Whole Grains Can Change Your Life:
Cheerios is a registered trademark of General Mills.American Diabetes Association is a registered trademark of American Diabetes Association, Inc.
- Heart health. Heart-healthy diets rich in whole grain foods can reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Reduce cancer risk. Low fat diets rich in fiber-containing grain products, fruits and vegetables may reduce the risk of some types of cancer, particularly of the stomach and colon.
- Manage diabetes. The American Diabetes Association recommends whole grain as part of a diabetic diet.
- Keep you regular. Fiber from whole grains promotes regularity and keeps the intestines working smoothly to help maintain good digestive health.
- Weight management. A growing body of evidence supports that people who eat more whole grain tend to have healthier body weights and gain less weight over time than those who don’t.
Available on every box