3,905 Reviews
 (2,756)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, Less Expensive Mount
We have installed (2) of these mounts. (1) on a 26" LCD and (1) on a 32" LCD. Both installations were easy, with the product meeting expectations. The second mount we installed was missing a couple of minor parts so I sent a quick e-mail to Cheetah mounts. An hour later, I had the 2nd day air tracking number for the remaining parts. While it was frustrating to be...
Published on January 18, 2010 by Jason A. Cates

2.0 out of 5 stars Not too well thought out
The construction quality of this TV mount is pretty good, and it mounts to the wall easily, but if you want to move the TV around, I don't recommend it. Here's why: The two main joints pivot on threaded bolts. As received, the joints are too tight to allow to you to swing the TV around (i.e.: out from the wall to watch; back to the wall to keep it out of the way.) So, you...
Published on February 18, 2011 by Colo3

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of junk, February 8, 2013
This review is from: Cheetah Mounts ALAMLB Articulating Arm (20" Exten.) TV Wall Mount for 23-49" (some up to 55") LCD LED Plasma Flat Screens up to VESA 400x400 and 66lbs. Full Ballhead Tilt, Swivel, and Rotation. Includes One 10' Twisted Veins HDMI Cable and Bubble Level (Electronics)
Tried to mount a 37 inch flat screen, no way this mount would hold it. It pointed right down toward the floor. The tilting mechanism is not at all like what is shown in the photos. It is a plastic ball clamped with 3 screws. You can't possibly tighten the screws enough to stop it from tilting down. I ended up mounting a 14" TV on it and the swivel loosens every time I move it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great mount for lighter TVs, January 26, 2012
T. Gaydos "Tom G." (King of Prussia, PA) - See all my reviews
I received this mount as a Christmas gift in 2010. The TV that it was supposed to go with it was a 37" unit that was too heavy for this mount to bear so I bought a larger one and held on to this one. It is a nice mount and I figured I'd use it eventually. Well, that time finally came when I purchased a Vizio 37" LED LCD TV this summer.

Since this mount only goes into one stud, it was very quick to set up. From the time I located the stud to mount it on it was up within 10 minutes.

A 37" LED is probably the largest set you'd want to attach to this mount. The Vizio I have on it weighs about 29lbs all told and it is held very securely. Not sure I'd trust the 65lb. stated weight limit, but 40lbs or so would likely be ok. The extension and tilt features allow you to orient the TV however you'd want to. After 3 months of use I haven't noticed any sagging whatsoever and I keep it slightly tilted, slightly extended and turned to the left.

Overall, this is a good buy on a solid mount for most TVs 37" and under. Just be sure that your set accommodates a VESA 100 or 200 mounting pattern.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, January 15, 2014
After picking up a different mount here on Amazon, I can't believe this one even exists.

The TV plate came bent, there was no HDMI cable, the arms got loose just by moving them, it was missing a REQUIRED allen key and just testing the gimmicky 360 rotation feature literally broke the thing. It is just a plastic ball that makes a loud squeaking sound when trying to move it.

Do yourself a favor and spend the extra $30 to get an aluminum piece of beauty from AV Express. I picked up the SAG FREE Swivel TV Wall Mount right here on Amazon and will never try to save money again on China garbage like this.

1.0 out of 5 stars wall mount, December 28, 2012
I ordered this wall mount for a LG LED tv 24". Made sure it had the correct hole pattern for it, which it did. The problem with the wall mount is that it covered the coaxial and power supply. Even with the spacers that were supplied it still would not fit. Since it was a Christmas gift I had to modify it to get the cords hooked up. I still ran into one more problem, the screws that were supplied were either to short or to long. That being said I had to run out to the store and purchase screws that would secure the tv to the bracket. I would have to say that I am unsatisfied with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reasonably priced and well made, March 30, 2011
Bought this for a 42" LG 42LD450 LCD monitor.
[The original listing said it worked on monitors up to 42" however the details have been updated to now say '23" to 32" with some 42" monitors' with no further info on which larger ones... The box says 23" to 32" and nothing in the instructions indicated it is adaptable to larger monitors, but I took a chance since it had the VESA holes and appropriate weigh limits. Check with the manufacturer if you are looking to use it on a larger monitor.]

My LG weighs 30 lbs so it is well under the weight limitations, and it has the 200x200 VESA mounting holes. The mount weighs over 8 lbs. and seems very sturdy. It might even be overkill for a smaller TV; seems perfect for 30"-32" or even a larger one like ours.

I did notice some slight sag initially but was able to adjust that with the built in tilt adjustments and a tightening of the pivot nuts. The friction nuts on the pivots seems to work OK though I would not be confident if there was to be a lot of regular movement of the TV. (Swinging it out from the wall a lot might cause loosening of the pivots. While it makes it easier to move it also allows sag and even more loosening of those connections which would cause improper friction of the pivots and possible failure if too loose.) Just keep the two provided hex keys handy for regular fine tuning and tightening.

Easy installation. Nice build quality. Great price!
I am happy with this purchase and strongly recommend it over others based on price comparison and product quality (even though it is my first experience with wall mounting a monitor).

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke, January 2, 2014
After hanging it an putting my 50inch tv on it the blue part broke and almost lost my tv had to grab it before it hit the floor

1.0 out of 5 stars Should not be rated for heavier tvs, December 19, 2013
My mount was easy to install and similar to the pictures, but the joints that allow it to swivel and tilt should not be rated for a tv over 40". I was mounting a 3-4 yrs old toshiba 42", and I am worried the joints will fail allowing the tv to fall. The mount at the wall level is fine as the 2 lag bolts are securely mounted in a stud- but the swing out arm and ball socket should not be used for a tv this size. It is sagging when extended and you can see the stress on bolt that holds the single arm (essentially the 'elbow' of the mount.

2.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for...., December 8, 2010
I purchased the Cheetah Mount Last week from Amazon and installed it last night. The price is definitely right. HOWEVER, I think the quality of the product is pretty poor. The arm sags once you mount the the TV to the bracket and also wobbles a bit. I have installed multiple TV mounts in my home, and have never had a problem, or felt insecure about whether or not the TV will hold up on the wall. This mount is a little scary. I mounted a 32" Samsung to it, weighing only 15.7 lbs (product claims it will hold up to 65lbs) and the thing wobbles, sags, and when I try pulling it away from the wall and turning it, feels like its going to fall off the wall.

One more thing. When I received the item from Amazon, the actual metal piece that hold the TV to the mount was completely bent, the screws, washers, bolts, etc. were out rolling around in the box, and the instructions had a tear in them. Not sure if it happened during shipping, packing or what, but I had to bend back the metal piece so that it would fit my TV. I did not want to go through the hassle of repacking the item, going to the post office, and sending it back...

In conclusion, I think for the price the mount is okay, but I probably would have spent $10-$15 more to get a mount I feel secure putting on the wall...

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Work so Well for Me, February 22, 2014
R. Stout (Knoxville, TN USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this to mount a 40-inch TV. Everything worked perfectly except the ball joint. This ball joint which is supposed to allow the TV spin or to tilt up or down. For some reason one of the three adjustment screws for the ball joint was defective on my mount. Consequently,the TV tilted down at a very steep angle and could not be adjusted. I returned it and was given a refund. I can't recommend this mount.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value for build quality!, May 31, 2011
shdware (Logan, UT USA) - See all my reviews
First off, I love this arm. It's cheaper than anything I've seen out there, and the build quality is amazing for the price. Plus it comes with an HDMI cable AND a cheap level. You can't beat the price!

I ordered this based on the positive reviews in order to solve a mild logistics issue I had. Hopefully there are some out there with a similar issue and this review will help them also.

I bought an entertainment center with an enclosed back from IKEA that I measured to fit my 42" Vizio LCD tv. After I brought it home and assembled it, it became very clear that I did not account for the base of the TV in the vertical height. My TV was too tall for it with the base on. So for a few weeks I had it wedged in and just leaning, and every time I watched it I felt like an idiot. I went back and forth from deciding to build a base or try for a swivel arm mounted to the back.

I decided on the arm. When I received the shipment from Amazon.com, I stabilized the back by screwing two two-by-fours where the screws from the mount would go. The arm extends a good two feet, so even in an enclosed area I was able to safely and properly mount my TV to it. And it bends back so I was able to have the front of the TV flush with the entertainment center. It looks like it was made to fit, and I have all of the electrical hidden behind. I'm absolutely pleased with it.

The description indicated it fit 27-32" televisions and *SOME* 42" tvs. I took a gamble and bought it anyway. When the box arrived it didn't say anything about 42" televisions. I'll try to let the issue stand: more than anything, this rating is weight-dependent. If your TV weighs less than 35 pounds, it will be fine. The heavier your TV is, the more the arm will droop, but you can adjust this by tightening/loosening the nut at the first joint. My 42" Vizio worked fine.

However, because it is single-arm, you do not want this at a height where it can be grabbed by children. Although I feel confident that my TV isn't going to fall in an earthquake, a child hanging onto the arm might be enough to do some terrible damage to himself (and of course the TV). So it this is wall-mounted, make sure to a) go into a stud and b) put it high enough to be away from small kids.

In short, great buy. You'll love this.