Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Cheetah Mounts APTMM2B TV Wall Mount for 32-65" TV...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 49% off the $40.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Cheetah Mounts APTMM2B TV Wall Mount for 32-65" TVs Bundle with 10-feet Braided HDMI Cable and a 6 Inch, 3-Axis Magnetic Bubble
|Price:||$25.96 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$15.03 (37%)|
Usually ships within 3 days.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want professional installation of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Universal Design Fits Most 32-65" (some 20-75") TVs up to VESA 600 x 400 and 165 lbs
- Now Includes Easy to Reach Pull Tabs for the Safety Lock
- 100% Lifetime Guarantee
- Flush 1.5" Profile; Tilts for Better Viewing and Reduced Glare; Stronger with Less Metal GREEN Design and Lift and Lock Pull Tabs
- Fits 16 and 24" Wooden Studs plus Masonry; Allows for 3° Rotation Adjustment and Includes a Twisted Veins 10' Braided High Speed with Ethernet HDMI Cable and 6" 3-axis Magnetic Bubble Level
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Hole Pattern Coverage: 23.6" Horizontal by 15.75" Vertical or VESA 100x100, 200x200 , 300x300 , 400x400, 600x400
- Unit Weight: Net: 4.8LBS Gross: 5.3LBS
- Unit Materials: Arms, Wall Plate and TV Plate: 100% High Grade Steel
- Tilt Range: 15° Downward
- Profile From Wall: 1.5"
Universal Design: The APTMM2B fits essentially all 32-65" TVs sold today. This mount works with many displays 20-75" as well. Specifically, the APTMM2B fits TVs with mounting holes as close as 4"x4" or as wide as 23.6"x15.7" (VESA 100x100mm to 600x400mm).
Ease of Use: Quick release pull tabs lock TV in place without tools, making arms easy to install.
Low Profile: The profile is only 1.5" for today's thin TVs and it tilts to improve viewing and reduce glare. Due to the low profile, some TV inputs are difficult to reach once mounted. If input access is an issue, Cheetah offers various arm mounts.
Construction: The APTMM2B uses a "Stronger with Less Metal - Green" design, holding up to 165 lbs with less than 6 lbs of steel. The unique design uses thicker metal in key areas of the mount. It fits Amazon's standard size package specifications so the smaller box means assembly is required. The APTMM2B is 26". Wide enough for 16" or 24" studs.
Free Accessories: A Twisted Veins 10' High Speed with Ethernet HDMI cable is included, featuring a braided jacket and is capable of 3D 1080P and 4K 2160P Ultra HD signals. A 6" 3-axis bubble level is also included.
Lifetime Guarantee: This mount ships with hardware to assemble and mount in wood stud or masonry. All Cheetah Mounts come with a LIFETIME 100% GUARANTEE
Top Customer Reviews
Once I got it, I understood the cost. Good low-cost design and built with solid heavy duty steel.
- Two horizontal bars are load-bearing, and for proper VESA spacing, they have to be parallel and relative distance must be in the right tolerances. These are made of solid steel.
- Two vertical bars (in the wall mount) are flimsey, and that's ok. it should be solid enough make a rectangle box w/ square angles. That's it.
- Two vertical mounting (to the TV) brackets are of heavy duty metal. Making this in to two parts (not one), reduction of material, but also allows free horizontal adjustment on the TV mount.
- By doing the above, the kit is small, uses less metal (and reduce shipping and material waste).
1. Good solid and heavy duty construction.
2. Good value (low-cost). Paid less than $ 25 including shipping.
3. Easy install. Took 15 min to figure out the instruction (which is not totally clear), and 10~15 min to install and ready to watch.
4. built-in level worked well during marking of mouting holes on the wall --I tested w/ my own, and was consistent.
5. Once the mounted on the wall, and bracket on TV, you could adjust horizontal TV placement on the mount, just by sliding few inches left or right, post install. I expect this to be safe and true if the wall mount is directly screwed into the wall studs. I do not expect dry-wall install without the use of the studs to handle such adjustment.
6.Read more ›
A lot of the reviews say the Cheetah mount looks cheap or flimsy. In comparison to the more expensive mounts, I would agree with that observation. However, when you understand the physics of what the wall mount is actually doing, you'll realize that a bulkier mount really isn't giving you much additional support in a fixed or tilt mount application. That's because contrary to popular opinion, the wall mount isn't really carrying the entire weight of your TV - in fact, with the exception of articulating arm mounts, it's actually not even carrying a majority of it. When the back bracket is installed across two studs (which is absolutely the way it should be done) and the bolts are firmly attached, the bracket, wallboard, and studs become tied together as one cohesive unit. This allows maximum load transfer between the wall mount and the studs, which leaves the studs bearing most of the weight. This concept applies the same whether you use a Cheetah mount or a more expensive mount.
I am not saying that the more expensive mounts that use thicker gauge steel aren't stronger than the Cheetah Mount.Read more ›
This is the second Cheetah mount that I have installed. The first was for a lighter Vizio 32 inch LCD. No problems with that mount so I decided to try Cheetah again for an 81 lbs. 42 inch Samsung plasma.
I wasn't sure about the design of this model considering you have to assemble it. The first mount, like most, was made like a flat plate that could distribute the weight of a TV to all four bolts screwed into the wall studs. Although it looks like this model could not do the same, when assembled, the vertical bars are more than capable of spreading the weight to the bottom horizontal bar. Also, the unit is considerably sturdy after assembly.
I noticed that there were complaints about missing pieces and the built-in bubble level. I purchased my own lag screws to bolt it onto the wall and I would never trust a built-in level (since the one that was built-in came cracked open, I didn't have to worry about it anyway).
A major advantage to the design of this mount is the open back. I was able to install an outlet box between the top and bottom bars. All of my connections (power, two cable lines, and two telephone lines) come in directly behind the TV. With the addition of a cable management track, this looks like an almost professional install. I have not seen mounts that give you the ability to install an outlet box in this fashion.
The looks can be very deceiving with this mount. Rest assured, this mount is more than capable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This mount was great. I love the fact that it comes with the level and an HDMI cable which I ended up using as mine wasn't long enough. Read morePublished 36 minutes ago by Guillermo Vargas
This is one great TV bracket. It is very sturdy, a breeze to install and easy to adjust. Thwe included level and HDMI cable are a plus.Published 20 hours ago by WBG
This thing holds my 60" Vizio nicely and close to the wall. It's unbelievable big box stores charge nearly $100 for these mounts. You cannot beat this price. Read morePublished 22 hours ago by Charles Ingalls
seriously, worth every penny, my 55" TV sits on it like a beast, and then all the accessories it comes with, no other company offers this. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Joshua P
It routinely blows my mind when I hear a friend say that they bought a $100+ wall bracket when they bought their TV. Read morePublished 1 day ago by John Byrnes