Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cheetah Mounts APTMM2B TV Wall Mount for 20-75-Inch TVs Bundle with 10-feet Braided HDMI Cable and a 6-Inch 3-Axis Magnetic Bubble
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 27, 2013
I own a few of the Cheetah mounts and since the first two worked so great I decided to buy this one for my 55" Samsung flat screen. Since my studs are 20 inches apart we had to use the last holes in the mount on each side, this worked and the TV is secure on the wall in the studs. The Cheetah mounts always secure well to the TVs and feel secure when moving them (rotating up, down or side to side). Keep watching, the prices change frequently from what I have noticed. You cannot go wrong with these mounts! Hardware is always include, I have never had any missing parts.
on January 17, 2014
This was easy to install and does a good job. The only issue I have is if there are any ports on the back of the tv you have to hook those up first. There is no room to put cables in the back and the safety screw on the bottom is difficult to reach, so if I ever want to switch out what is plugged into the RCA ports it is a pain.
on June 20, 2013
OK, to be fair, this was easy to assemble, and I didn't have any of the problems others had with assembly/mounting of the bracket to the wall. I also didn't really see any problems with the workmanship of the product, or the instructions. The design is where I see the problem. With more information about what kind of TV's this might not work for, my issues could have been avoided. I think for the low end of the range (32" - 65") this bracket might be fine, or maybe one with a little more depth, but I mounted a 50" LG 50PA450C plasma and ran into some issues. The problems started when I mounted the TV to the wall bracket. Here's what I encountered:

- When I put the TV up on the bracket, without even tilting it down, it put way too much pressure on the cable coming out of the back of the TV, to the point that it was bent to 90 degrees. This probably was exaggerated by the fact the the cable on this TV comes out of the back at the bottom corner, and being a low profile TV it doesn't allow much clearance in the first place. Had I known...........
- Next problem occurred when I tried to tighten the safety set screws. With the bottom of the TV less then two inches from the wall, I literally couldn't get my hand behind it to tighten the screws. I ended up buying a 2 ft. long screwdriver, so that I could tighten it, while I tried to find a better mount for my situation. The top edge of the wall mount, while I'm sure is strong enough, didn't give me any level of confidence that I could leave the TV on the wall, without setting the safety screws. Again, maybe not a problem for certain TV's.
- For these same reasons, I really had no 'tilt' with this mount. It was too tight to move.

Ultimately, I ended up buying a Level Mount, and found that it was a lot sturdier, and I didn't have any of these problems.
on January 22, 2014
I have purchased 2 of these mounts from Amazon and recommend this to anyone looking for a good sturdy mount. I have used this on a 60" & 52" TV. If your looking to save some cash on a good quality and strong mount this is the way to go!
on October 15, 2014
The mount itself is great-- was easy to install and is still holding my pretty heavy 49" TV strong after three months. The accessories (E.g., HDMI cable) are basically disposable, but the mount itself is great.
on December 29, 2014
I've had this mount a while now, have even moved and remounted it about 4 times. Its still going strong with no sign of bending or fatigue. Installation is straight forward, and even comes with a little level to help you out. As an added bonus it also comes with a very nice braided HDMI cable.
on March 7, 2014
Everything I needed was in the package. Installation was easy. Sturdy construction. My only beef: it did not fit my little Dynex TV. The mounting bracket doesn't line up properly. Maybe I was supposed to have read somewhere that it was unsupported, but fortunately, I have a Sanyo that fits fine.
on December 28, 2011
I bought this mount for my 47" LED HDTV and I have to say that it was painless to put up and really makes our family room a fun place to be. We just wanted a simple way to get the TV mounted on the wall and out of the way. It was fabulous for that. There are only two things that I'd warn people on. First, if any of your plugs come out of the back of your TV, plug them in befor you mount the TV - there isn't any room to work them in otherwise. Second, the bottom screws that secure the bottom edge are really deep and tough to get to without some sort of long screw driver. Make sure that you are all set up and don't want to move it, when you secure it down because it'll be a pain in the butt to take off.
on April 17, 2015
Bought this from Amazon on my wife's account. Very cheap. Mounting bracket requires assembly of several pieces?

Even so, was able to get it mounted OK and level, but then the bottom latches won't lock, almost like they are short. There were 2 flimsy springs kind of randomly hanging of the latches. I'm guessing these were probably supposed to be attached and provide tension to snap the latches? It's hard to tell because the directions and diagrams don't really detail this part other than to say "push until it locks into place".
on May 13, 2013
I've already bought and installed three of these mounts, and they are great. The price is incredible and it even includes an HDMI cable and level in the box. It comes complete with all types of screws for different wall types. (even concrete ones, which i needed in one of the rooms). I will always buy these mounts as long as they maintain this quality and low price.