Questions & Answers
4.4 out of 5 stars (8,069)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 658 questions
votes
You can mount this frame on brick provided you use appropriate masonry anchors. Place the mounting holes within the mortar joints, and use 1/4'' x 2-1/4'' sleeve anchors. Use washers to close any gaps between the brick and the TV mount so the frame does not distort. The tools needed would include a hammer drill, masonry bit, socket wrench and a level.
Nov 18, 2013 by J. Ferrer
votes
It is indeed a tight squeeze. I found the longest screwdriver I could and angled the TV up as much as possible. Even then I had to use the tips of my fingers to turn the screwdriver.
Apr 1, 2014 by Chris
votes
This mount is not a swing out mount and thus stays parallel to the wall. However as you can see in the picture of the mount it does have a tilt feature where you can angle the screen downward to reduce glare or provide a better viewiing angle if it's mounted higher than typical. I hope I understood your question correctly and was able to give you the answer you sought.
Mar 10, 2014 by Rob
votes
Unfortunately, this is one disadvantage of this mount, you must have the tv off the mount when adjusting to one of three tilt settings. I have mine tilted to the max!!
May 6, 2013 by Robert Albritton
vote
No, I'd have to lift off the TV and adjust it. Depending on the size of your TV you can do this easily by yourself in less than a minute. But 40"+ i'd recommend you have a friend help you just to be on the safe side. But if you want to be able to move the tv around and adjust to angles easily and quickly, then I wouldn't recommend this for you
Feb 22, 2014 by Craig Fongyee
vote
It tilts down towards the floor.
Aug 22, 2014 by hljmedina1
vote
Yes, you need pilot holes to properly install ANY TV mount.
Aug 19, 2014 by Andrew B.
vote
Yes the vertical and horizontal brackets are adjustable.
Jun 28, 2014 by Kenneth P. Aspan
vote
If you REALLY need to mount to a cement wall, then I would use lag/shield combination into the cement. Because you are not restricted by studs to mount to, you could pretty much place the shields anywhere where the mounting frame covers. Just mark holes from mounting frame, drill hole big enough for shield, attach frame with lags into the shields. The lag/shield would only cost you about $10 bucks @ $2.50 per lag/shield combo? Your biggest challenge is finding a drill (cement drill bit and impact drill) to drill the holes into the cement safely and without grief (normal drills will take much longer to do). If you could put the holes into the mortar lines, I have found that to be easier to drill into. This would be the strongest, easiest and safest way to attach the mount ("you do want to keep the TV on the wall and not falling down to the floor")
Dec 3, 2013 by A real customer- Shaun
vote
2 inches is more than enough . . . just enough to hook the vertical bars over the horizontal flange.
Nov 29, 2013 by atw5545
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   66   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers