Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on April 11, 2014
I ordered these because my 4 kids go through this type of 'snack food' like crazy. When my subscribe and save discount is figured in, the price is less that that of the Wal Mart where I usually grocery shop. I love that it is delivered right to my door so I don't have to run out to the grocery store for it as often. I hope Amazon continues to expand their available grocery items....its a big time saver for a busy working mom!
on September 23, 2014
Tasty, especially when used as a base for your own enhancements. You can add rice, pasta, assorted vegetables, even a bit of cooked ground beef, to make a family meal quickly. The product that I received was changed to "Easy Open Lids Are Back". Just be careful, the cans really do open easily, as in shipment (drop-kicked, maybe?).
Yes, I know this is a review of the product, that's what I am doing... the product container opens too easily! I did send in shipping feedback, but have received no answer. Buyer beware.
on January 31, 2014
My 6 year old and 4 year old like them. They are quick and convenient, and I do save money on them with Subscribe & Save. I know they aren't the healthiest thing, but they are kids, right? I want them to eat healthfully, but enjoy other things once in awhile, too.
on July 3, 2014
My kids eat this stuff up like fat kids on mini ravioli. Seriously, we bought a few cases for 'an emergency' and we're happy to report that emergencies are now welcome and have been relegated to 'bad days at the office emergency'. Kids are always happy to throw one of these in and eat it.
on December 10, 2012
There's no excuse - I shouldn't like this stuff...but I do. It's the classic taste of latch-key childhood ;-) mmmmm
on January 23, 2013
far better sauce than the store brands. use it for my elderly endentous mothers meals. i often add a scoop of cottage cheese to it, or any vegetable. it all blends well in the majic bullet. still a brand you can trust
VINE VOICEon October 14, 2010
Chef Boyardee! Mini Ravioli tastes pretty good, and one 15-oz can is a fair amount of calories, suitable for lunch or a small dinner for an adult female (ME).
I like to always have a can around in case I need a meal right quick. I hope this becomes available again soon, because I've eaten all of the last 24-pack I bought.

The other reviewer mentioned dented cans - my cans were all dented as well, but none of mine were broken or leaking, so I had no problem with it. The contents were perfectly good.
on January 19, 2014
I'm sure that the product inside will still be good, but like other reviews, many of the cans were dented. I'm gonna say about 2/3 of them were dented to a point that the storing of the cans was difficult. I have this on subscribe and save and I'll give it one more shot because this is very unlike other experiences I've had with Amazon.
on September 18, 2014
Firm, moist, not squashy. Decent sauce with tomato flavor. Not overly salty tasting. More than adequate amount of meat in each ravioli packet. Heat slowly on lower setting in microwave to avoid producing gluey mush. Fine meal with a salad or side veg for those of us who are mobility impaired or older and have need for an occasional quick meal. It's tasty. Usually a half can with a side veg is enough to fill me up and I'm a big eater, normally. Wait for prices to get to about $1.00-1.25 per can in flats of 12-24 cans before buying and you'll have a real bargain. My sell by dates on the last orders were 1 year 8 months and 1 year 6 months. Amazon changes prices drastically and quickly at times, so you will see prices double, triple or even quadruple. It pays to check often if this is something you enjoy. Kids will definitely like it, for the most part, and so will adults who haven't got unrealistic expectations of canned food. It isn't meant to be gourmet food, people. You can certainly improve the nutritional content of a meal by adding one or two non starchy veggies or salads, so enjoy it when you want/need to make life a little easier at the end of long, tiring days.
on December 31, 2014
Pop top. That's all that mattered to me. I wanted something that doesn't expire quickly, and didn't require special equipment to open (pop-top) and could be eaten straight from the can (when no heating device (microwave)) was available. For the price, I would gladly buy more. I think the only ones that beat this are the cheese ones as the red tomato sauce sometimes does become a mess if you are not careful.