Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Chef Craft, 5-Quart, Deep Colander, White, 11 by 5 inch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on February 29, 2012
What more can be said? It's inexpensive and it works. It is rather cumbersome (I've never met a colander that isn't) but it seems to be of reasonably high quality plastic and stiff enough for draining a big load of pasta. At the price, if it breaks you can always cheaply replace it. I'm satisfied with my purchase.
on October 17, 2011
This product is really good, is very sturdy, it has a great price and it works very well with very hot water.
on December 5, 2011
The colander is bigger than it appears in the picture. Just as large as the largest colanders at Walmart, Target, etc. Great price, too!
on October 2, 2012
Well made for the price. Basic colandar, does the job. We use it mainly for washing salads and draining thin spaghetti - yes, some noodles may start to slide through the holes but it's really not a problem. I like that it nest with my set of stainless mixing bowls so it's a space saver that way.
on December 26, 2013
Fits the sink perfectly! A plastic/Nylon mixture--flexible and sturdy. A useful apparatus for washing vegetables or rinsing spaghetti--always wanted, now I have one! Easy to clean and lightweight--can't dent or ding. Reasonable price!
on May 26, 2012
This is a really solid product, but if you are concerned about spaghetti coming out of the holes...it will. The holes are about 1/4" in diameter. Other than that, it's great.
on May 14, 2014
I use this colander to hold veggies and herbs that I pick from my deck garden, then they go right into the kitchen and get rinsed off. It's also good for toting potatoes from colder storage (garage) back into the kitchen. I originally bought it to use as a planter for flowers but, even though I already have a few other kitchen colanders, I find I keep using this one all the time.
on November 14, 2015
This colander will do "Okay" for it's intended purpose, minus a few things.

Pros
Cheap price
lightweight, and easy enough to store.

Cons
It feels extremely cheap and almost brittle, if you were to bend this just a tad too much, I fear it would snap in half.
The holes in this puppy are huge. I use a colander for quite a few things, like rinsing veggies, pulling starch out of hash browns before cooking them, and most importantly, draining water from noodles. even thicker hash browns would fall right through the holes, you're going to lose some spaghetti when you dump them in here, and if you want to use this to drain macaroni, forget about it. I lost half the noodles to my garbage disposal last time I used this whilst making a specific "blue" brand of mac n cheese.
on March 14, 2016
Very nice and deep colander. Only issue that I noticed is the holes in the bottom are pretty big, so if your straining ground meats be prepared to lose a lot down the drain. Other than that, it's a very nice item for other fruit/food items.
on September 23, 2014
This is a great quality colander for the price. Honestly, this is the only colander I've ever owned so I don't know what to say. From using other flimsy or fancy looking colanders, I think this is a good, sturdy colander at a great price point. It has been useful for everything from rinsing veggies to draining bowtie pasta or ravioli. Obviously you wouldn't use this for thin spaghetti though!