Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on April 27, 2016
Well this is a mistake.. It almost tastes like Hershey's! I am never straying from Valrhona again!
on December 1, 2015
Pernigotti First, Valrhona Tied. We are an espresso/tea family brought up with "genuine" cocoas and chocolates. We also use both, to get the variation of huesn (red/brown) of the cocoas for dusting sweet treats..
on October 12, 2015
OMG. This is heaven. Use it for Ina Garten's famous chocolate cake, and wow!
on July 1, 2015
I really like this coco, it has great flavor. I have only used it for hot coco, but I love hot coco. Unfortunately, the rest of my family is less thrilled with the flavor so it might not be for everyone.
on July 1, 2015
Always amazing
on May 27, 2015
Cocoa is great as expected
on April 28, 2015
brilliant unsweetened cocoa powder. hershey's reminds you of chocolate; this is more substantial more body more aroma more flavor in every way.
on April 6, 2015
Very good in coffee
on February 10, 2015
My favorite dutch cocoa powder. We keep coming back to this. I wish it cost less, but that has nothing to do with the product. You really do get a great, rich flavor. It's like eating a cocoa bean.
on January 19, 2015
This is the best chocolate ever. I use it for hot chocolate and chocolate stout cake.