Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on January 11, 2014
I was looking for a chopper like they use at Subway for their chopped salads. I bought several different versions, but liked this one the best. Actually, I bought it for my husband who makes the salad for dinner every night. He loves it! It does a great job of chopping the lettuce and other vegetables. We put the tomatoes in last so they don't get too mushy. I've given this as a gift and highly recommended it.
on January 30, 2012
I like to make salads for myself and only like to chop the lettuce that I need. This tool is perfect! I can chop the lettuce right in my bowl if I want. It works great on the cutting board also, but I really liked it when I used it in my bowl -- it saves me washing the cutting board. It's also a great tool to see if people can actually figure out what it is...
It is seriously a fun and useful tool for my kitchen.
on April 30, 2013
When I pulled this out of the package, I was skeptical of what kind of job it would do. All I can tell you is this - you need one! This works in any size and depth bowl (recommend a deep bowl so the lettuce doesn't fly out) with minimal effort. This tool is so simple and effortless, a person with arthritis could use it because it does not require a strong grip or a lot of pressure.
on March 4, 2012
I ordered one for myself and used it at a carry in at work to chop spinach. Everyone loved it! I had company yesterday and had to show it off again and now I've ordered one for gifts for the 3 people that were here. Very simple, washes nicely but does a great job quickly!
on December 29, 2013
I love salads, but I do not care for the mess that can result from consuming large leafy salads, so chopped salads are an excellent choice. This little tool does a fantastic job. Simply mix the salad ingredients in a sturdy bowl, then press down repeatedly with the chopper until you've cut it to your desired consistency. It cuts through lettuces, olives, beans, grape tomatoes, pretty much anything I have in the salad. I would suggest adding the dressing prior to chopping, which seems to facilitate a smoother, easier chopping experience.

Overall this was a great purchase, and is one of the rare kitchen gadgets I use on a regular basis.
on April 29, 2015
This did NOT work for me at all - the lettuce, which didn't chop well, got stuck in the blades. I would NEVER recommend this product and I'm glad I ordered it from Amazon since I got my money back IMMEDIATELY.
on January 28, 2016
Probably one of the best things I have EVER bought!!! I am hooked on Subway chopped salads so I decided I wanted to buy the tool to make my own. This chopper is legit! It works amazingly! It chopped up my spinach, onion, peppers, pickles, cucumbers and ice burg lettuce shreds like a charm and in little to no time at all. It also cleans very easily. Here is a pic of how finely it chopped my salad! If you love chopped salads, GET THIS!!!
review image
on April 16, 2015
I find it faster to chop salad with my kitchen shears than this gadget. I wash and prep lettuce and store it in zip lock bags for a few days to use in my salads on a daily basis. The salad lettuce chopper creates a small portion of mashed lettuce pieces that go bad when storing the lettuce. Kitchen shears do not mash small pieces into the cut lettuce, because the cut is cleaner.
on February 10, 2013
I have used other types of choppers but these do the job best. The saw action works well and being plastic dosent bruse the saled making it look brown.
on August 20, 2014
Pretty good. I wanted to go on a salad diet after a Subway Chopped salad.. This DOES chop lettuce very well, but not much else like tomatoes, cucumber .... not much other than the lettuce. But good device.