Chef'n Dual PepperBall (Black and Clear)
|Price:||$22.19 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Save space and combine two shakers into one versatile device with this 2-in-1 salt and pepper grinder. Seasoning has never been so easy; simply twist the handles to select either salt or pepper and squeeze to grind.
- An adjustable grind mechanism allows you to adjust your grind from fine to course for customized recipes. The twist off top makes refilling quick and easy.
- This versatile kitchen tool features a steel rasp for pepper and a ceramic rasp for salt, each specifically designed for efficient and precise grinding.
- Pre-filled with fresh sea salt and peppercorns, this grinder arrives ready to use.
- Choose smart, easy-to-use kitchen utensils that are built on tasteful design, new technologies, and the trusted reputation of Chef'n.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Chef'n Dual PepperBall (Black and Clear)
SpiceCrafts Salt and Pepper Grinder Set, Stainless Steel Salt Grinder, FREE Recipe eBook & Guide, Ceramic Grinder, Dual Salt Mill & Pepper Mill, Salt Pepper Grinder Set B00PID7KAM
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||MySecretPantry||Amazon.com||Lifestyle Dynamics|
|Color||Black and Clear||multi||Black||Brushed Steel|
|Item Package Weight||0.79 pounds||0.44 pounds||0.26 pounds||0.65 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Edit: I finally had time to examine the thing. The ring, if you want to call it that, that keeps the handle attached to the ball is about 1/32" thick of flimsy plastic. This is a horrible design because all of the force used to push the grinder down over the pepper or salt is applied to this very thin ring. The is a major design flaw. This unit needs a redesign badly.
Your unit WILL break. The only unknown is how long it will last.
Removing 2 stars from my original review.
Unfortunately it broke right after I refilled the peppercorn side, only five months after purchase. Something in side the unit bit the dust and there was no fixing it.
bummer, I really liked the simplicity of this grinder. Oh well, off to find a new grinder...and not one of these.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Lasted less than 3 months and the top literally broke off while I was using it. Don't buy... it won't lastPublished 9 months ago by Alex V
I stopped buying this product no fault of the sellers. the handle always breaks when it goes to the pepper side and I have the feelings because there was a rock stuck in there and... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Gary
This item broke within a few short weeks of purchase but we did not keep any of the paper work to get a replacement or refund. Can you help us on this?Published 18 months ago by Vivian L. Talbot
This works very well for my hands. I really get tired of the grinding motion of regular pepper grinders and this helps. I'm just concerned that the plastic handles will break.Published on January 5, 2014 by Pebbly
The grinding mechanism grinds very poorly and looks like it could break at any moment. Not the quaility I had hoped for.Published on January 21, 2013 by John Warner