Chef'n Juicester Citrus Juicer and Reamer (Small)
|Price:||$10.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$4.04 (27%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- This juicer features large and small contoured reamers that make it easy to juice all types of citrus, including oranges, lemons, limes, and small grapefruits. The bottom container holds over 2 cups of juice and features a snap off top for easy pouring.
- The dual strainer system separates the seeds and pulp, leaving only fresh, delicious juice behind.
- A rubber ring on the bottom of the juicer keeps it from slipping or skidding on slick counters during the juicing process.
- Top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Choose smart, easy-to-use kitchen utensils that are built on tasteful design, new technologies, and the trusted reputation of Chef'n.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Package Quantity: 1 | Size: Small
Top Customer Reviews
The first is not a big problem, which is its narrow neck, as you can see from the picture. This makes cleaning the container a bit hard, although normally a rinse is enough, every now and then I prefer a thorough cleaning using a sponge. I guess I could use one of those bottle brush, but still not sure how well that'll work.
The biggest problem, however, is the size of the top orange part. I mainly use it for orange or grapefruit juicing, so far I've always put the bigger reamer on. But guess what, once that is on, there's very little space left for the pulp. After one grapefruit, I already have to use a spoon to "squeeze" the juice from the pulp so that it can go down to the container. Two grapefruits will involve a lot of manual squeezing of the pulp, not fun at all!
1. Strainer lets very small seeds through. This is especially a problem with lemons and limes, which is mostly what I use this for. So I end up still having to pour the squeezed juice through a fine mesh strainer when adding it to a recipe. This also lets quite a bit of pulp through, which is ok for some recipes, but I make a lot of salad dressings and too much pulp isn't nice in a vinaigrette.
2. The body of the container is too lightweight. I wish it was made of glass for better stability when pushing on it. When I apply enough downward pressure while twisting to really squeeze the last bit out of the citrus, the plastic container tends to wobble a bit or tip over and I end up picking it up off the counter and holding the juicer in left hand while using right hand to twist the citrus all in mid air instead of on the countertop. Doing it this way feels awkward.
With a finer stainer and a glass body this might be a perfect design.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love it. Works perfectly with no electronics to fail. Just pop in dishwasher. Highly recommend.Published 3 months ago by JulieQ
This juicer is easy to use and its quite efficient, I really like it.Published 6 months ago by Jose L. Caceres
Easy to juice lemons. Nice measuring cup that is easy to hold with your hand.Published 7 months ago by P. Toyzan
This thing is perfect! I'm very discriminating and rarely say something is fantastic. It deserves more than a 5. Great job whoever designed this.Published 9 months ago by GS