Chef's Choice 830 WafflePro Heart Waffle Iron
|Price:||$49.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$20.05 (29%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Cooks individual waffles
- Fast or deep bake settings
- Beeps when ready for batter and when waffle is finished
- Nonstick cooking surface needs no oil
- One-year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Chef's Choice 830 WafflePro Heart Waffle Iron
Presto 03510 FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker B000TYBWIG
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material||1||Nonstick Coating||Nonstick Coating||Stainless Steel|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Color: chrome /black
Top Customer Reviews
The ready indicator has an audible beep, which is great if you are absent-minded before coffee and multi-task while making waffles, but may be annoying to some people.
Don't try to squeeze the batter with the lid, let the weight of the lid do the work. The waffles will generally adhere to the lid more than the base, but peel off very easily if pricked with a fork at the edge, with no waffle bits left on the iron.
The best part - I added too much batter and of course the batter overflowed past the nicely designed drip edge. Once the iron cooled down I ran my finger around the side of the unit and all of the overflow batter came off easily by wiping my finger over it. No scrubing required. The secret is that the overflow runs on to the plastic body. No metal to burn to and adhere to. The unit cleaned up in a heart beat... Best unit I have seen yet. In the last two months I have tried and returned both the Villaware and the Krups units prior to buying this unit. I am keeping this unit as it is the best, easy to clean, and perfect waffles every time.
1) drip tray that actually works, no need for newspaper under the waffle iron
2) select either cook through (slower) or crispy outside/soft inside (90 seconds accurate even at darker settings)
3) Brown dial - indicates not only the number but a general idea of light/medium/dark, so instead of having a different timer setting for each family member - I just have to remember their number
4) fast switching between settings - can go from the fast crispy/soft to cooked through setting rapidly
5) heats up quickly
6) LOUD buzzer - my hearing is not as a great as it could be, but I can hear this in the other room
7) non-stick is actually non-stick, no need for Pam
8) floating lid allows for big thick waffles and super skinny weight watcher ones too
9) cool to the touch when on
1) hard to switch from cooked through on dark BACK to crispy outside/soft inside on medium without too much browning - timer does not adjust for previous hotter setting - this is too much to expect from an inexpensive iron, but that is the one trouble I have had
This iron is easy to use intuitively and very easy to clean up. I would recommend it to anyone without reservation.
Unfortunately, after about 20 uses, it just stopped working. I opened the thing up and couldn't find the problem (I'm an electrical engineer). After reading another review with the same problem, I don't plan on buying another one. Too bad, because it was a great waffle maker. I just hope my next waffle maker is as fast as this one.
These waffle makers are so much better than the other units out there (I own several others), but the reliability sucks!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this after having a poor experience with a Crate n Barrel heart waffle maker. Was happy that this did not have an anooying ready tone and the cooking settings were more... Read morePublished 9 days ago by YOOHYUNG KIM
Works like a charm! I have no trouble switching between cooking modes since my daughter and I like our waffles differently.Published 10 days ago by Amanda Norton
Cute waffle shape.
Can be broken into five small heart-shaped servings.
Cooks fast, with variety of settings for your preference
Easy to store -- small... Read more
Just received the waffle iron and tried our 60 year old recipe. Can't tell the difference from our antique flip iron! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Claus M. Canell
even you add baking soda in the recipe it doesnt work because of Machine waffle stays thin:( dont recommendPublished 2 months ago by Mustafa