Chef's Choice 838 Waffle Cone Express Ice Cream Cone Maker
|Price:||$49.88 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$20.12 (29%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Makes sugar cones in about two minutes
- Cone-rolling form and recipes included
- Instant temperature recovery; color-selection control
- Nonstick waffle plates measure 7 inches in diameter
- 8-3/4-Inches wide, 3-1/4 inches high, and 10 inches deep
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Chef's Choice 838 Waffle Cone Express Ice Cream Cone Maker
Chef's Choice 839 Krumkake Express B00006JL0Q
Bella Cucina 13468 Waffle Cone Maker B003NULY7C
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material||Nonstick Coating||Nonstick Coating||Plastic||Nonstick Coating|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Package Quantity: 1 | Color: Silver
Top Customer Reviews
It took me two tries to get the right amount of mix to make the perfect cone. I had some of the mix slide out the sides of the machine...no problem, just wipe it off. When making your cone fold a small amount at the bottom before you begin rolling the cone; or pinch the bottom of the cone when rolling so that your ice cream will not come out at the end; or put some melted chocolate, butterscotch or caramel at the bottom and let it get hard...a tasty plug!!
The only thing I can think of that would make this one package complete is if the company would supply a rubber spatula, the towel (they mention using) or perhaps a pair of cotton gloves to help roll the cone...it is hot!! However, I really use just my hands. I get a better feel of the roller this way. And, please do not let these couple of items dissuade you from purchasing this machine. That would be terrible.Read more ›
A bit lighter than our gourmet cones, this batter makes a delicate wafer cone. Cake flour ensures the best results. If you use all-purpose flour, you may need to add a small amount of additional oil to the recipe.
Yield: About 8 cones
2 whole eggs
1/4 tsp. salt
2/3 cup granulated sugar
2 tbsp.vegetable oil
1 cup cake flour
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat the WaffleCone Express(tm). Start with Color Control setting of 2 1/2 to 3, but change as necessary for best results.
2. Beat the eggs and salt in a small bowl with a fork until well blended. Beat in the sugar and beat until sugar is incorporated and the eggs have lightened in color slightly, about 1 minute. Stir in the oil. Add the cake flour and stir slowly until all flour is moistened. Beat another 15 seconds to incorporate the flour and remove all lumps. Stir in the vanilla extract.
3. Spoon 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) of batter in the center of the iron. Bake for 1 minute then check for proper color. Cook and additional 5 to 10 seconds if necessary.
4. Quickly remove the waffle from the WaffleCone Express(tm) onto a clean cloth towel. If the waffle is too hot to handle with your bare hands, use the cloth to help lift and roll the waffle around the cone form. Hold the cone a few seconds to set its shape then place on a wire rack to cool.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's 110V. So I cannot use it here. I'm very disappointed, cause I did't see this information appear on the product details so I assumed it was like the Waffle Baker I bought back... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Cynthia Camauer
This product is NO GOOD I can't see why so many people think its ok, the first one i bought in 2006 broke and I bought a second one 15 january 2016 and I just started using it... Read morePublished 17 days ago by anthony
Works pretty well actually, but not with the recipe they provide. You have to tweak it just a bit to get the right amount of browning and crunch. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Andrea A. Smith
The color of the waffles not very uniform though, likely due to the temperature not being even across the surfaces.Published 1 month ago by GT-Force
Just received this today. This is a gift for someone else. This is the coolest item for making your own cones at homePublished 1 month ago by Trisha
I absolutely love this waffle maker. I use it for ethnic waffle treats. I think I made ice cream cones once. Works wonderful. Easy to clean. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Bought this item but did not get the cone roller with it as advertised.Published 2 months ago by Andrea, Alexander
The kid's like to have waffle ice cream and it met that expectationPublished 2 months ago by Alfred K. Hicks