This professional electric knife sharpener is another sharpening breakthrough. It incorporates conical 100 percent diamond-coated disks in stages 1 and 2 and a revolutionary stropping and polishing disk in stage 3. In just seconds, an edge of unprecedented sharpness and durability is obtained on fine-edge (straight-edge) and serrated knives. The flawless, highly polished fine edge can be customized to suit the cutting task. High-precision, elastomeric angle guides eliminate all guesswork. Three-year limited warranty. Made in the U.S.
With its three-stage, high-speed polishing system, this Chef's Choice electric knife sharpener keeps all household blades hairsplitting sharp, honed, and polished. The machine quickly sharpens gourmet kitchen knives, butcher knives and cleavers, hunting and sporting knives--it even sharpens serrated knives. Using 100 percent diamond abrasives of differing grit, the sharpener creates two blade facets in the first two stages. The third stage strops and polishes, completing the sharpening with a micro bevel and micro-flute cutters. Together, these processes combine to create the patented Chefs Choice Trizor-Plus edge.
A compact unit, the sharpener features three separate sharpening platforms with left and right slots and internal springs to guide knives securely. The weighted base and nonskid feet keep it stable when in use. The sharpener also includes a rocker power switch, durable housing, and a manually activated cleaning and dressing tool to clean the honing disks in stage 3. Measuring 9-3/4 inches by 4 inches by 4-1/4 inches, the sharpener carries a three-year warranty. --Emily Bedard
From the Manufacturer
| || For all fine-edge knives, and even serrated knives (as demonstrated in the image), the Chef's Choice 120 three-stage diamond hone professional sharpener lets you select the edge to match the need. It allows you to enjoy incredibly sharp edges that stay sharp longer for all knives. And the Chef's Choice 120 is easy to use and lightning fast. |
|For Gourmet Knives |
- Edges for the ultimate in effortless food preparation and presentation
- Ultra-sharp, smooth, nonserrated edges are produced by unique stropping and polishing disk of stage 3
- Safe for quality cutlery
For Butcher-Type Knives
- Select the right edge "bite" for fibrous foods
- Edges stay sharp longer, even under the most challenging cutting tasks
- No job too tough for the Trizor-Plus edge
For Sporting/Hunting Knives There's never been a better edge for field-dressing game or filleting fish Multi-beveled edges with micro-fluted facets stay sharp much longer Perfect edges for woodworking, paper products, carpets, and more
For Serrated Knives Reshapes and realigns distorted teeth Sharpens and polishes each serrated tooth Better-than-factory performance
The Three Stages
Use for excessively dull or damaged knives or for maximum edge "bite." Diamond abrasives create first facet.
Use for routine sharpening. Finer-grit diamonds create a second bevel.
Patented material creates third micro bevel and polished micro-flute cutters along the super-sharp edge.
- For straight-edge and serrated blades
- Leaves incredibly sharp edges--better than razor sharp
- Leaves durable, longer-lasting edges
- Unbelievably fast
- EdgeSelect with Trizor-Plus system provides optimum edges for gourmet, butcher, sporting, and serrated knives
- 100 percent diamond abrasive--guaranteed to never detemper
- Totally safe for quality knives
- Three-stage sharpening procedure covers all knife needs
- Unique stropping and polishing stage
- Three-year household warranty
- Measures 9-3/4 inches by 4 inches by 4-1/4 inches