5.0 out of 5 stars Garbage!
I only wish I had this product when I first bought my toaster oven; it would have saved me a lot of scrubbing!! So much easier to clean...If you are buying a toaster oven for the first time, I would suggest this as a "must"!

Published on June 15, 2008 by MamatheChef

3.0 out of 5 stars It's toast...
Published on October 17, 2007 by Sue

3.0 out of 5 stars It's toast..., October 17, 2007
This review is from: Chef's Planet 401 Nonstick Toaster Oven Liner (Kitchen)
I have a full-size liner in my over, but have to keep it on one of the oven racks rather than in the bottom. It does a good job catching drips and helping to keep the oven clean. So when I saw one sized for a toaster oven, I bought it. I have two problems with this liner. The first is that it doesn't fit my toaster oven. The second (a HUGE problem according to my husband) is that it isn't as reflective as the bottom of the toaster oven so that toast comes out much darker on the top than on the bottom. The main reason I purchased a new toaster oven is because out old one was giving us very uneven results. The new one worked great until we put the liner in. (And took it back out within a couple of days.) I would use this product if I were baking something messy or top-browning something that might drip, but it doesn't work for us for day-to-day use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Garbage!, June 15, 2008
MamatheChef (Pahrump, NV United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chef's Planet 401 Nonstick Toaster Oven Liner (Kitchen)

I'm so sorry that I wrote this review in haste! I bought this item 5 weeks ago, and now it is burned through, with big horizontal holes in it. I've only used the toaster oven about 5 times since I inserted this mat; what a disappointment! Now I'm hoping that the noxious fumes from it burning and smoking will not cause harm to my family. I'm going to request a refund from Amazon, this is unacceptable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bummer, November 8, 2007
This review is from: Chef's Planet 401 Nonstick Toaster Oven Liner (Kitchen)
This product changes the heat reflection inside the oven creating hot and cool spots. I had to stop using it after the first use.

1.0 out of 5 stars Toaster Oven Liner, October 21, 2008
R. McIntosh (Woodland Hills, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chef's Planet 401 Nonstick Toaster Oven Liner (Kitchen)
I can not recommend this product. It tore when I attempted to place it in the toaster oven. A piece of heavy duty foil will work better and is cheaper.

1.0 out of 5 stars up in flames, March 11, 2009
This review is from: Chef's Planet 401 Nonstick Toaster Oven Liner (Kitchen)
I purchased this item for a new Cuisinart toaster oven thinking of the ease of cleaning. I bought the larger size to cut down to make nice fit for my larger oven. After about 3 minutes I there was a horrible odor in the room and I found smoke billowing from my toaster oven. I had to remove the pad to the outside due to the smoke and fumes and then I had to return and get water to put out the flames. I'll just clean the tray from now on.
Please take this into consideration that depending on how close your elements are during pre-heating you could have a fire on your hands.

2.0 out of 5 stars Makes Life Easier...but..., March 18, 2006
This review is from: Chef's Planet 401 Nonstick Toaster Oven Liner (Kitchen)
This liner is just too SMALL for most toaster ovens..the product is as stated and wipes clean, but only covers a small area in the middle of the oven. Very SLOW delivery!

1.0 out of 5 stars A Warning for anyone that has birds, March 17, 2010
M. South (Ann Arbor, MI USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chef's Planet 401 Nonstick Toaster Oven Liner (Kitchen)
If you set your toaster oven over 375 degrees, the fumes could kill your bird. I lost my Macaw to an oven liner after setting the oven to 450.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blissful baking!, February 24, 2006
I bake a lot of apple pies, and the juice bubbling over has always been a problem. Putting a cookie sheet on a lower oven shelf changes the consistency of the crust, and foil directly under the pie pan makes a mess. With this oven liner, I let the sugary juice fall where it may -- when I take the pie out of the oven, a swipe with soapy water gets the oven liner spotless, and I'm ready to bake again. I love it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a great experience, March 28, 2009
This review is from: Chef's Planet 401 Nonstick Toaster Oven Liner (Kitchen)
I cooked a sweet potato in the toaster oven right after installing the non-stick liner. The drippings caught fire on the liner - glad I was there to unplug and take evasive action. I had cooked these many times before without this problem. I threw it out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Teflon kills birds, December 26, 2005
I used this oven liner when baking a pot roast on Christmas Day 2005. Both my cockatiel pet birds fell over dead during dinner. I called the gas company and there was no Carbon Monoxide or gas leaks. I found out about teflon products killing many other pet birds when I reseached teflon toxicosis.

Chef's Planet 401 Nonstick Toaster Oven Liner