4.0 out of 5 stars Reproduction of plates is poor, you hardly can see them, July 30, 2007
Self-taught (New Jersey, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cheiro's Guide To The Hand (Paperback)
This book is a reproduction of the original work in the 1800's. The original work's pictures perhaps were better.However, in this reproduction, the plates to which the author refers constantly, are very poor, reproduced in a very tiny size, you hardly can see the lines or features to whcih the author refers the reader to see. Since this is crucial to understand the menaining of the lines of the hand, I feel this is very unfortunate in this book. The only good drawing, were you clearly can see the author's writings is the one in the front cover. I had to look at it constantly in order to understand what the author was talking about, the inside pictures were of little help.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good expeirence !, January 21, 2008
This review is from: Cheiro's Guide To The Hand (Paperback)
Cheiro's Guide To The Hand

A very good informative book.The asian roots of astrology studied by Cheiro and then organizing it to the best is wat I liked about the book and would say it is a must read as the one line that has stuck onto my consciousness from his book is "the hand is the index of the mind"...which from experience I relize now is so true !!
Peace
Santosh

Cheiro's Guide To The Hand
Cheiro's Guide To The Hand by Cheiro (Paperback - April 1, 2007)
$9.99