5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
Its easy to understand with pre lab explanation clearly, also it has the advanced assignment helping student visualize how the lab will be.
Published 15 months ago by dung

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 1 month ago by Brittany

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, May 29, 2014
This review is from: Chemical Principles in the Laboratory (Spiral-bound)
I rented this book because I am taking chemistry to fulfill a gen ed requirement, turns out in the middle of class over half of the pages that I needed and were required by the teacher were completely missing from the book! I had almost none of the experiment pages that I needed and renting this book was the worst experience I have ever had with a rental. ANYBODY READING THIS REVIEW DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY! GO TO A DIFFERENT WEBSITE OR DISTRIBUTOR THAT WILL GIVE YOU A BOOK THAT HAS ALL OF THE PAGES UNLIKE THIS BOOK!

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible condition, September 13, 2013
This review is from: Chemical Principles in the Laboratory (Spiral-bound)
Book was in poor condition. Had lab pages missing and all the labs left in the book were written on, so I could not make copies and complete the labs myself. The labs that were completed were also done wrong.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would Not Recommend, January 13, 2014
This review is from: Chemical Principles in the Laboratory (Spiral-bound)
The pages that were required for classwork were previously removed therefore I was not able to use the book in the classroom. I had to purchase a new book and I would not recommend this book for anyone. It was completely useless.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY USED!!!, September 12, 2013
This review is from: Chemical Principles in the Laboratory (Spiral-bound)
I decided to buy all used books this semester as most college students usually do. However, on my first day of lab, I find that half of the labs are either incomplete, or completely gone!! I'm hoping that my money will get refunded so I can buy it again NEW this time!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rental gone bad, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Chemical Principles in the Laboratory (Spiral-bound)
I rented this book trying to save some money thinking that maybe a couple pages may be missing. I came to find out that entire labs were missing which if i wasn't able to find a friend in the class to borrow the labs from would've caused me to fail. Thankfully when i called amazon they understood and gave me a prepaid return label and are going to refund my purchase. 1 star for the book, but 5 stars for Amazon customer support.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book. Not worth $150, November 14, 2013
This review is from: Chemical Principles in the Laboratory (Spiral-bound)
Great book for the laboratory. Only problem is that it costs so much. I mean for a book that you are going to end up throwing out because it will be to mutilated to sell $150 is pretty ridiculous. You have to actually turn in pages that have to be torn out of the book.

4.0 out of 5 stars so expensive, May 31, 2013
This review is from: Chemical Principles in the Laboratory (Spiral-bound)
Bought this for my Chemisty 1A college course and only did less than 20 labs out of it. If we would've used over half the book then I would've felt ok spending so much $$ on it. As for the seller & transaction it was awesome easy, no hassle!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 7, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, March 19, 2013
This review is from: Chemical Principles in the Laboratory (Spiral-bound)
Great Book for class that i needed. I've been looking for a great price to buy it until i came here!!

5.0 out of 5 stars good purchase, January 10, 2013
This review is from: Chemical Principles in the Laboratory (Spiral-bound)
book in great condition upon arrival, book as described and exactly what I needed for class. My teacher requires each student to write in book and turn in lab reports, so no selling back here.

Chemical Principles in the Laboratory
Chemical Principles in the Laboratory by Robert C. Rossi (Spiral-bound - February 11, 2011)
$213.95 $174.23