Published on October 6, 2009 by Choi Family

1.0 out of 5 stars Chemistry Advanced Placement Seventh Edition
I never received my order. I never received any reply when I inquired the purchase to Steven S. Zumdahl. The book was purchased and was charged to my card on 6/6/08. This is rediculous and should not have happened like this.

Tiffany
Published on July 7, 2008 by Tiffany Yung

5.0 out of 5 stars 4.5 stars for the content, 0 stars for "advanced placement" version of same textbook (Please read this before buying), October 6, 2009
This review is from: Chemistry Advanced Placement Seventh Edition (Hardcover)
Concerning the textbook content, the book explains the concepts in an understandable way (I read almost all of the book cover to cover my junior year in high school for AP Chemistry) and I would highly recommend buying it. There are three versions of this textbook edition: Regular Edition, "Advanced Placement" Edition (the product on this page), and a "Media Enhanced Edition". The content of this book ("Advanced Placement" Edition) and that of the "Regular" version of this textbook (without the black "Advanced Placement" box on the cover) is EXACTLY the same. The Preface to the textx, as well as minor changes on the front and back covers, are the only differences. As far as the "Media Enhanced Edition" is concerned, I do not know how it compares with these two aforementioned products.
(This review was written by a family member of this account holder)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, August 27, 2013
This review is from: Chemistry Advanced Placement Seventh Edition (Hardcover)
This arrived packed nicely and was prompt. The book was exactly as described condition wise. I recommend using ISBN search option to ensure you get correct edition etc. That's how I did it and it is exactly what was needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars second hand textbook, December 1, 2012
This review is from: Chemistry Advanced Placement Seventh Edition (Hardcover)
the book is kind of dirty on the cover, but there isn't much handwriting or notes. i'm very satisfied with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Chemistry, June 11, 2009
This review is from: Chemistry Advanced Placement Seventh Edition (Hardcover)
These comments are suppose to be for the book not the seller who didn't send you the book. The book overall is good with practice exercises.

1.0 out of 5 stars Chemistry Advanced Placement Seventh Edition, July 7, 2008

Tiffany

Chemistry Advanced Placement Seventh Edition
Chemistry Advanced Placement Seventh Edition by Susan A. Zumdahl (Hardcover - December 5, 2005)
$193.85