Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on August 18, 2010
This was a specific tire that I was looking for. The tread and tire in the photo are exact to what arrived. Looks great!
I would like to add that if you are a price shopper as I am you will find this tire under another name "Cycle Pro". The Cycle pro tire has the Cheng Shin logo molded in just like the other.
The prices are different but the tires are the same. I bought both brands from the same store (Amazon via Niagra cycle inc.) to see if they were different so you don't have to wonder. I could have called Niagra Cycle,Inc via Amazon and Im sure they would have told me the same but Im a late night shopper and buy when Im ready to buy. With the tire by "Cycle Pro", the only noticeable difference (if you look close) is that the tire dimension lettering on the side wall ISNT as close as it is on the Cheng Shin brand. The cycle pro did come with nice spiral wrapped packaging that keeps the sidewall bright during shipping.
The tires are soft and supple for a smooth ride. I run these on my vintage beach cruisers. Make sure your fenders are large enough. They wont fit very well under Middle weight fenders esp. if they have screws instead of rivets on the fender braces.
review image review image review image review image
on August 6, 2014
I bought two for my girlfriends Scwinn Cruiser, and she LOVES them. They came in decent time, and were fairly easy to install. Youtube if you have any trouble. A great looking tire, and great performing as well. I saw people complain about "yellowing" but you can avoid this with a UV protectant (Armorall works as well). If you do use the UV protectant wipe it on ONLY the whites with a cloth. Very smooth ride i would recommend these to anyone.
review image
on October 26, 2013
I purchased "good" tires for my electric bike at a local bike shop for $50.
They were feather light for peddle racing and that's not what I wanted.
I got these and it gives the electric bike a semi-motorcycle appearance.
They seem to be constructed for strength and not for feather weight.
That's what I wanted. I run the tires at 40 psi and the cuission reduces the shock to
the electric bikes spokes. I also tighten the spokes as they
tend to get loose and break. No spokes have broken since I did this.
on April 19, 2011
I got these white-wall tires for both the front and back. They both were just as shown in the picture and they are just a little fat, exactly how I wanted them. I had no issues putting them on my bike. Make sure you aren't pinching your innertube though and fill it to the minimum (40psi) unless you have innertube that can take more, I had to learn this the hard way : ( But anyhow, these tires are amazing, super clean and they will be turning heads!
review image review image
on June 5, 2014
I needed a replacement tire for my good old Schwinn beach cruiser. Tires at bike stores were hard to come by and were priced way too high. The Cheng Shin tire is just as good as any of the others (probably all made in China, anyway) and it really looks good on my bike. People always want to buy it from me, yet, I can leave it unlocked at the grocery store. The new tire spruces it up a bit. I've had it for 3-4 months now and have had no problems.
on November 2, 2013
great looking tires. Delivered in perfect condition, coming from the east coast to Cali i was pleasantly surprised. put the tires on my beach cruiser and it just looks sharp. will definitely reorder when it's time or go out and find a fixer-upper beach cruiser just for another hobby. thanx allot
on July 20, 2013
Good value and great looking tires. I have gotten
So many compliments from people while riding
My biker with these tires. Thanks seller.
on May 9, 2014
Arrived OT, albeit duplicated. Ordered two, got four. Kives a great RETRO look to bikes, general terrain tread on a "balloon" carcass. Company was cordial and responsive to emails. Double check your orders, as there may be a glitch in the software, I intended to order two and got four, as it appears the order was duplicated, hence it appears we ordered four.I recommend this seller..
on June 5, 2013
I bought this tire to replace the tire on my cruiser bike. The one that came with the bike form Walmart had too large a bead, and the inner tube bulged at one point. I picked this tire because of the smoother tire tread and the whitewall. It mounted perfected, seals good, and ride smoothly. Was shipped quickly, and with my new self sealing inner tube I think it will last for a long time.
on December 7, 2012
Just the tread pattern and style i was looking for. I'm rebuilding a vintage 1965 Western Flyer Sonic Flyer for my girlfriend and this was a key part to making everything come together. There just big enough to fit the bike. And i received them quickly.