Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

• Customer Reviews

on March 13, 2012
I think the reviews are unnecessarily negative. First its virtually impossible to buy flat wooden toothpicks elsewhere. Why? I don't know. Second the vast majority of the toothpicks I received were perfectly useful as toothpicks and the price was not onerous either.
Hope the negative reviews here don't make Amazon discontinue this product offering. So I am giving it 5 stars.
on April 13, 2011
These tooth picks are a bit of disappointment. Overall, product lacks the quality control needed to produce a good product. I use them for my teeth (original use for toothpicks) and, since they come some 2500 to a box, I should be able to salvage some. Some are broken but others simply lack consistency in diameter. I do feel sympathy for those who might have ordered them for craft purpose as the lack of standard size may cause some distress. Would recommend the Diamond brand. I would have order them had I been able to find any available in smaller lots. Unfortunately, none of the local stores sell flat toothpicks anymore, so I now have to order on line. Will most certainly seek a different product next time.
on November 3, 2015
I bought these for my Dad. He does not like round pointy toothpicks and he cannot find the flat ones anywhere. He said these are perfect. So I would say if you are like my Dad and prefer the flat toothpicks, then you might like these.
If you want flat toothpicks, you will either have to purchase these through Amazon.com, or go out and cut down a tree and create your own. Flat toothpicks no longer exist in any store I have searched through -- and I have really, really searched. I've even asked people who own restaurants where they might be found, to no avail. The truth is, every one in the box might not be perfect, but there are 2,500 in the box, and this will serve you for quite some time! I can't imagine how they could be used for crafts, but they do work as toothpicks. Make them special -- dip the end in some toothpaste for a really fresh feeling. Works every time! I can't see the reason for all the negative reviews. Folks, these may be the only flat toothpicks left on Planet Earth, so buy them while you can!! :)
on March 1, 2016
This huge box is more than a lifetime supply of toothpicks, but that is a good thing, because many of them are faulty and break in half when even slight pressure is applied to one end. I ordered them because I got tired of walking around in my grocery store looking for the toothpicks I usually buy. Now I wish I'd walked around in the store a little longer.
on March 7, 2011
It is hard for me to give a good review because I thought the toothpick was for the mouth but they are for craft.
on March 2, 2015
they are not really tooth picks...they are just rough wood sticks...and since they are wood instead of bamboo, they are so fragile at this size!!! Maybe they are good for using to start a fireplace??? The reason I give 2 stars instead of 1 is that sometimes you can get a good even thick one that does what a toothpick should do lol~ Anyway, not recommended unless you're looking for some shredded wood to start a camp fire. Picture uploaded~
review image
on August 18, 2015
Big box of flat toothpicks, not much to say about them. I use them to stir tiny bits of acrylic paint when I'm working on art dolls, so I just needed a large quantity that was inexpensive--these fit the bill. Personally, I don't think they look any different from the ones I get at the grocery store, so I'm happy with them.
on May 4, 2014
Like other reviewers, I was looking for actual toothpicks. I couldn't find any that were thin enough to go between my teeth. I took a chance on these and am quite satisfied. All I have to do is search for a few seconds to find one thin enough for me. I find that there are MANY that meet this criterion. And with 2500 count it will be a long time before I have to buy another box.
on November 2, 2015
Used for a high school project. Make a bridge. 1 box will easily make a 100 gram bridge. You will have to sort out the tooth picks. There were some that were to weak or brittle to use but served the purpose. Our bridge was officially 51 grams and held 25 LBS. Good luck.