Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Scrub H.Q. by Cherokee Women's V-Neck 2 Pocket Caring For The Cause Print Scrub Top
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on October 10, 2012
Our clinic has ordered these for several years. It is a really nice scrub. Washes well,a little stiff fabric at first but holds up well. Runs true to size,but if you are over 5 ft 10 in it will be too short.
on February 26, 2013
WORE THIS TODAY AND GOT A TON OF COMPLIMENTS!!1 I WEAR A 3X AND IT FITS GREAT! WILL DEFINTLY KEEP BUYING THIS BRAND
on June 14, 2014
I work in pediatrics and It's hard to find male scrubs. I saw this one and liked it. It does fit well but it is just a little to girly for me. I always buy one size larger than what my shirt size is and they always fit perfect.
on September 6, 2013
The quality of the shirt was nice but it runs pretty large. I ended up sending it back without an exchange because I realized I didn't really need it and I was afraid the small would still be too big.
on May 2, 2013
I have already gotten compliments on this top! It is really very pretty and great fit and comfort. This was a great purchase.
on October 10, 2013
I loved the style of cherokee and use it on a daily basis for work. So when I saw this on line I ordered in the same size I wear for everyday work uniform, but sadly, it ran WAY TOO BIG. Otherwise it was a nice style.
on September 25, 2013
I previously sent in a review and it was not good. AS I ordered it sometime ago and along with another one. I got the other scrub and invoice said it would be shipped separately. Nothing about it being out of stock.
I received a call from the company from where they are coming from and he told me it would be shipped in 24 hours. Had been out of stock. And would I change my review from negative to positive. I would. Hoping that it comes within the next week. The other top I got is beautiful and I like it very much. Was disappointed that I had not received it. But thanks for the gentleman that called promptly nd told me the situation. Gladly tochange the review..M Smith

October 11, 2013
Here it is almost 3 weeks later and still no sign of the 2nd scrub. And have been told it was shipped the 25th of Sept.... Where is it....So now I am changing it back to a poor review.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 27, 2013
I ordered a Small in this shirt, and I can't even wear it. Makes me look like a beluga whale! Washed it (as I always do before I wear my clothes), so I can't even return it. Waste of money!
on September 24, 2013
Good quality, cute print. These are my favorite brand of scrubs. Very comfortable and hold up very well. I've had mine for years, and they haven't torn or faded too much.
on September 22, 2013
This product is not fake and is a wonderful product. I highly suggest that you wash and allow the item to hanger dry to prevent color fading.