Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on January 13, 2012
These scrub pants are the only ones I wear now. Being a pear shaped person, I did not find scrubs to be flattering or overly comfortable. These are very comfortable and fit really well. Hold up pretty well and are well worth the price.
22 comments|47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 15, 2011
Any one who wears scrubs knows it is like wearing your jammies to bed and the more your scrubs get washed, the softer they get. These pants are already soft and comfy. Just one down side for me is that they are incredibly flared. I will have to take them in a bit as I prefer more of a straight leg look.
on April 10, 2013
Thanks Nau Shoes for not only selling a great product, but for providing lightning fast customer service - not only be email but by exchanging the too large pants for a better fit. I recommend these for any woman who struggles with the pain of strangling elastic waist bands. For the first time I have scrubs pants that don't loosen up, don't strangle, and aren't so baggy that I feel like a hippo! So thanks Cherokee and thanks Nau Shoes through Amazon!
on July 26, 2013
I have been searching high and low for comfortable scrub pants. I have FINALLY FOUND THEM! These pants are AMAZING!!!!! comfortable. AND SUPER SOFT!!! love the thigh pocket!!! great for my phone! The waist band is super comfy and yet holds up the pants well! My meausrements are 34 waist and 46 hips and the XL fit great... the L was okay too just a smidge tight around the thighs. LOVE THESE
on May 19, 2014
I bought these in a medium, based on the size of my other Cherokee flare scrub pants. These were way too tight in the thigh, so I have not been able to wear them. I'm still working on getting some baby weight off, so I hope they fit soon! They are a really cute pant otherwise! I like that they won;t slide down like the drawstring/elastic fit pants.
on December 8, 2012
These pants are very comfy for scrubs. For short people (me) the length isn't too bad either & I am loving the elastic waistband :)
on December 17, 2014
I love me some scrub pants...comfy, iron-free, and the muck and mess of medical work washes right out! I am a solid size 14 and the large fit pretty well. I have long legs, but a short torso, which means these pants are finally long enough, but the rise in front is to my belly button while the rise in the back is perfect. And no, there is no J-Lo action back there...just a normal soccer mom butt. If your tummy is a trouble area, these should be perfect as long as your butt has not got its own zip code
on December 24, 2011
Very comfortable, keeps its shape, washes off food and other substances alike. Color has yet to fade after repeated washings; follow care instructions to keep in best condition.
on January 6, 2014
These are fantastic.Comfortable, soft material and I love the waist band. For reference, I am 5'7 and 130lbs and the small was perfect. Highly recommend!!!!!
on July 24, 2013
The legs are too wide and the fabric has no body to it at all. They'd be great for pajamas, but that is not what I wanted them for! Everything sticks to the fabric, also...fuzz, lint, etc.... There is no "crispness" to these pants at all!