5.0 out of 5 stars So great for girls with bigger thighs
These scrub pants are the only ones I wear now. Being a pear shaped person, I did not find scrubs to be flattering or overly comfortable. These are very comfortable and fit really well. Hold up pretty well and are well worth the price.
Published on January 13, 2012 by Katy

2.0 out of 5 stars way too tall
I am only 5'7", but with long legs the average sized scrub pants are always too short. These tall are great for someone who is 5'10" or taller. There is about 6" of extra fabric laying on the floor for me. They run big for a small. I think I need an extra small. I am a size 4-6 depending on the quality. I hope the regular length is long enough.
Published 7 months ago by JAB

5.0 out of 5 stars So great for girls with bigger thighs, January 13, 2012
This review is from: Cherokee Women's Scrubs Flexibles Mid-Rise Knit Waist Pull-On Missy Fit Pant (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nursing Student Approved!, December 24, 2011
Very comfortable, keeps its shape, washes off food and other substances alike. Color has yet to fade after repeated washings; follow care instructions to keep in best condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most awesome scrub pants ever for siz 14/16 curvy nurse, July 26, 2013
I have been searching high and low for comfortable scrub pants. I have FINALLY FOUND THEM! These pants are AMAZING!!!!! comfortable. AND SUPER SOFT!!! love the thigh pocket!!! great for my phone! The waist band is super comfy and yet holds up the pants well! My meausrements are 34 waist and 46 hips and the XL fit great... the L was okay too just a smidge tight around the thighs. LOVE THESE

5.0 out of 5 stars cargo pant, May 12, 2013
These were just what i needed. They fit properly and feel comfortable. I will puchase a few more pair of the pants

2.0 out of 5 stars way too tall, April 8, 2014
JAB (EL PRADO, NM, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, luxury fabric, looks good too., April 17, 2012
I like these scrub pants! I have many pants in my scrubs wardrobe, but these are velvety soft, but not so soft that they feel like they won't have a long life. I have washed mine about a dozen times, and they feel and look the same as new. Pockets are good, roomy for all the gear I need to haul around while caring for my patients for a 12 hour shift.

I'll be buying more of these, in various colors, but the black is flattering and looks professional.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice pant, October 30, 2013
This pant fits well, but I expected it to have a flexible insert of stretch material for comfort at the hips. It does not, but they still fit well. This insert would make them fit better.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, June 16, 2014
nice fit that goes all the way to natural waist .....I am not very tall and it was so nice to find pants the are the right fit and length. The soft elastic waist band is much more comfortable than the low rise pants with the string tie. Best fitting pants I have ever found.....I would recommend them to anyone needing to wear uniform pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, scrubs long enough for me!, May 27, 2014
I have searched high and low for scrubs that are long enough for me. I am 5'10, 170lbs, 34" inseam, and these are long enough that I can even roll them up about an inch. I purchased a medium and they are very roomy and comfortable. I wish I could find these in retail stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bestest, July 1, 2014
Love the Scrubs! Best fit I've ever worn. I'm a wound nurse and often have to bend upside down and squat to care for many wounds. These are very stretchy and comfy yet, not baggy. Makes it very easy to care for patients in and pockets are plenty deep for items I use while I work. Will order more!