Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Size: Small|Color: Pool Green with Chocolate|Change
Price:$15.68 - $32.49

on May 12, 2012
I'd like to start off by saying that I've been wearing scrub tops for a few years now and being a women's size 3X, most scrub tops are just glorified potato sacks with holes for your head and arms as far as fit and style go. This top, however, is not in any way like a bag over your head. It is nicely fitted without being too fitted. I'm very busty (hence the 3x), but this is not tight at all over the bust. It fits just right. The pocket in the middle takes a little getting used to, but it's nice, though sometimes looks a little maternity. Construction of this top is solid. It is well made and washes well. I am definitely going to be ordering more of these!
on August 20, 2012
I love these shirts they are very so flexible and they move with you as you move they are the most comfortable and form fitting scrubs I have ever worn they are also very figure flattering and they make you look very nice as opposed to the SpongeBob SquarePants of regular scrubs. Fast shipping as well.
on May 18, 2013
I got this scrub top to match the black bottoms I already own. These run a big large. I usually wear size S in t-shirts, but the XS in this scrub top fit very well. Flexible, comfy material. Accurate hot pink color.
on March 24, 2015
Good quality fabric. The sides are stretchy which is nice when you are bending over or lifting patients.
Most things that you spill, splatter or just get tossed at you will wipe off if you do it right away. Never had anything stain this.

The quality of this is far better than the ones that you can get off the rack at the box stores. There is really no comparison. The cheaper ones are good if you just need to get by while waiting to get better ones. This will last much longer and clean up much better. Get good quality uniforms and scrubs and you will get your money out of them.

The size fit me as expected.
on February 23, 2010
Comfortable and easily maintained, dry quickly and don't need ironing. The material looks and feels both robust and fashionable, great for a professional look in nursing.
on September 11, 2015
I have a pair of navy Cherokee scrub bottoms and I needed a matching scrub top. With the ease of free return shipping I bought four navy Cherokee scrub tops in order to find the best fit and best match in color. In addition to this one, the other three I bought were: Cherokee Women's Scrubs Flexibles Sporty V-Neck Knit Panel Top, Navy, X-Small,Cherokee Women's Workwear Scrubs Core Stretch V-Neck Top, Navy, 2X-Small, and Cherokee Women's Workwear Scrubs Core Stretch Mock Wrap Top, Navy, 2X-Small. If you look at the pictures the shade of navy are all slightly different (hence why I bought four and ensure a match), but when they arrived they were the exact shade. In terms of fit, I bought the smallest size they offered (some had XS others only S). I am 5’4”, 112 lbs, broad shoulders, and minimal boobs. All of the tops fit almost the same. I thought I would like the ones with the comfort stretch side panel, but they didn’t really add any additional shape or comfort. In fact, I ended up not liking that part because the shade of blue is slightly different than the standard scrub material. I took pictures of me wearing all the scrub tops and showed them to my husband and he couldn’t discern any difference. What I did like about this specific top was the hidden kangaroo pocket. It was very seamless and clean compared to all the pockets in the other scrub tops. I ended up settling on the one with the mock wrap top because I thought the detailing was a nice touch and also it also happened to be the cheapest.
on October 26, 2015
Great price, comfy. Im a small, B cup, and it's a little tight across my chest but a Medium would have been too big for sure. This comes down long, good coverage, and looks sleek with the black panels. Oh and its stretchy. My first scrub top was this kind and I have replaced all my other scrub tops with this because it's so comfortable and has held up to frequent washing like a boss! And the price is great. I used Greys Anatomy tops before, they were cute, but they shrunk, the delicate decorations ripped, and they were a waste of $30 per top. I should have known, I work in a hospital, of course they would get bleach stains and need frequent washing, of course they were too delicate! These Cherokee tops fit bitter, are more comfy, and they will hold up to anything. and if I do get bleach stains on them, I wont feel bad because they are not very expensive. Love them! I have one top for every weekday now. Tomorrow is turqouise tuesday!
on November 4, 2015
I love this top! I bought a very similar set at Walmart but this Cherokee set is far better! The color is richer and the fabric is nicer. The pocket slits are right on the seam where the black panel and pink panel meet, the slit is vertical which is great for me because I work in an environment with lice, so if lice were to fall on me I don't have to worry about them falling and hiding in my pockets. It also makes for a clean look. The black panels are very slimming, which is what I was looking for. I bought the matching "flexibles" pants but they were a little form fitting for what I was looking for, so I ended up buying the Cherokee women's scrub pull-on cargo pants. They have a looser fit.
on May 17, 2015
Fit is flattering and true to size, love the color selection.

However, wash and dry gently because these shrink a lot. I already go really easy on the drying cycle with all of my clothes, so I was surprised at the amount of shrinkage I got. The top still fits, but it has gotten significantly shorter and now requires an undershirt so I don't show skin if I need to do a lot of lifting or bending. I like these tops enough to buy another one, but I will have to dry extremely low and take out while damp to preserve it.

I'll update my review when I've washed & dried the replacement a few times.
on March 21, 2015
This too is so strechy, I really enjoy wearing it for that reason, so comfortable. The shockingly pink color is eye-catching and adorable. The one gripe I have about it is that the pocket is like a hoody pocket, just one big one in the front. I am a nurse and the fact that I don't have 2 pockets makes it a mess to find something in a hurry. I usually have everything in it's place divided by the two pockets on all my other scrubs, so this throws me off. I have other Flexibles scrub tops and they have 2 pockets, so I was a bit off put. Regardless, I love the fit and would buy again (even with the ridiculous unipocket).