5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy scrubs
Published 22 months ago by Iris

3.0 out of 5 stars not very "flexible"
Published 23 months ago by kabe

3.0 out of 5 stars not very "flexible", September 20, 2012
This review is from: Cherokee Women's Petite Mid-Rise Knit Waist Pull-On Pant (Apparel)
I have Cherokee scrubs with an elastic band (that don't stay up well) & these aren't much better. The picture is a little misleading, and the only part that's made of stretchy material is the top black band-the stretchy material doesn't go down the side like it looks in the photo. These aren't any more "fitted" than normal scrubs! The top band may be a little more comfortable, but I'm looking for better-fitting scrubs (especially since I'm paying more for them), so returning them right away!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy scrubs, October 19, 2012
Cargo pants are made of a nice soft thick material. When I first got them I thought the waist line was too big and gappy but after I washed them, the pants fit perfectly around the waist. The size is accurate for my hips, slightly looser around the thighs but the length is perfect for my 5'0 ht. The pants arrived in less than a week and I am thinking of buying more of the same cargo pants in a different color. Love the Cherokee brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars like them, May 28, 2012
i bought these online because i had already bought a set at a near by store so i knew that i already liked them. they are a bit cheaper on here and more variety. they wash and wear well. they fit nice without over doing the form fitting thing. i like that. flare pant and not too snug on the top so they are comfortable to me. the band on the pant can stay up or be folded down too i noticed.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves them, May 26, 2011
E. Rob Stirton "Dei Amores" (Brighton, MI United States) - See all my reviews
My wife is becoming a Biomedical Technician and these were her first pair of scrub pants; she loves them. Comfortable, enough pocket space and breathable fabric (good for humid days in our part of the country). Style, comfort and utility at a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and slimming!, November 10, 2010
These scrub pants are great! They are very comfortable, and they have several pockets, which is nice. These pants and the matching top make a slimming set of scrubs, which I appreciate!

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, August 12, 2012
The shipping was super fast. This was a brand new item and they fit perfectly! I love that it was a stretchy waist so when you bend the pants flex with you...very satisfied with this purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy., July 1, 2013
erodem (SAINT LOUIS, MO, US) - See all my reviews
I usually wear a size 14 pants, but I bought the large size, and even though I may be inching up toward a size 16, these pants have a super soft waistband. Matches colors in the tops perfectly!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
Nine fit and very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, and fit in an aesthetically pleasing manner, July 4, 2014
I have been on a mission to find scrubs that are durable, comfortable, and fit in an aesthetically pleasing manner! These scrubs encompass most of these features. They are comfortable, even after hours of wear, and fit reasonably well. I also like the elastic waste. I don't need to keep tying a drawstring. The pants are a bit loose in parts, and a tad long, but overall they are a good find, especially for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flatering scrubs, June 17, 2014
Very comfortable, and I like the flare legs because I wear dansko clogs and the pants make my shoes look smaller lol.

Rate and Discover Movies