4.0 out of 5 stars They don't make them like they used to...
Published on May 6, 2012 by Sapphire Witch

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent bargain
I have bought this brand/product scrubs before but feel they have changed slightly. I feel the material is about the same weight but the elastic is not as durable as it used to be. It's still a decent bargain & so far has held up well. I'm not sure if I will get this particular brand again next time I need scrubs though.
Published on April 10, 2012 by P. Coomer

4.0 out of 5 stars They don't make them like they used to..., May 6, 2012
I have been wearing this model number of Cherokee scrub pants for the last two years. This is the first time I've ordered them online instead of getting them in a store, so I didn't know until I received them that they had changed. The pants are still the same with the same style pockets and everything, however, the material is much thinner than my previous pairs of Cherokee scrub pants and the elastic in the waist is much more loose. This means I'm hiking my pants up all day long, whether I have my instruments in my pockets, or not. They don't seem so loose that I'd need to get a smaller size, though, just loose enough to slide down a lot. They're still very comfortable despite that issue, but for the quality of the product, they're priced at least $5 more than they're worth.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Scrub Pant, September 14, 2011
Cherokee is a strong brand, and these scrub pants are no exception. The material is a "polished" cotton and lightweight, the style is classic and clean. The pocket is low enough for the style, but high enough to be instantly useful. The price and service that Amazon offers cannot be beat. I would recommend these to anyone...I just ordered another pair!

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent bargain, April 10, 2012
P. Coomer (Cincinnati, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Cargo Scrub, November 5, 2011
These pants are of good quality and are comfortable. I wish I had known that they ran big. However my return was handled promptly and efficiently.

1.0 out of 5 stars ugly & super big, November 20, 2011
i am 5ft 0in and these pants feel and look cheap. they run super big. the XS fits like an XL. uncomfortable material also. i like the way the Dikies pants fit & feel better then these.

3.0 out of 5 stars White Scrub, June 16, 2014
In the measurements chart provided, I did not scroll down far enough to see the scrub sizing so I ordered it based on the traditional pant measurements. Then when it came and I tried it on, it was a little too baggy for me. It will be much better when the correct size I'm exchanging it for arrives. Then i can rate it as a 5 star.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, May 20, 2014
Over all fits nicely. bought 3 pairs, two made in one country, one made in MEXICO, they were totally not pleasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scrub Pants, April 18, 2014
The pants fit and leave me room to move about the way I need to.
I can bend,or turn and still feel comfortable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in quality of product, March 28, 2014
Mrs H (Stockbridge, GA United States) - See all my reviews
Just received the product today, the scrub bottom (pant) is cheaply made, thin to the point you can see through it. Returning product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cherokee Workwear Cargo Pant, January 8, 2013
If you like a pull on, NON-drawstring type of waist, then this is for you but the fit is much larger then stated size. They fall down & no way to tighten the fit like mose scrub pants.

Cherokee Women's Pull-On Scrub Pant