5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well
I love the fit of these scrub tops. I have a heavy chested women the sides are flexible and I do not feel like I am restricted nor that I am wearing a tent.
Published 13 months ago by Sabrina McCurry

2.0 out of 5 stars wierd textiles
the cotton panels on the sides, meant for comfort and ease, just felt like someone had sewn in sweatpants. Felt icky and unprofessional. returned it.
Published 11 months ago by Lori &.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, July 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, June 29, 2013
It is a great fit and it is so comfortable! I love the way this top fits, slimming. Washes well. Like wearing pajamas to work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, Cherokee!, December 10, 2012
As a nurse who has been confined to wearing one color since our institution recently decided to color-code many departments, I have had to resort to depending on stylish ways to express my inner fashionista. This shirt, with matching pants allows me a sleek, professional look for which I have received many compliments. It is well made-a detail I look forward to from Cherokee- without being excessively priced as some uniform makers tend to be. I have been in nursing for 25 years and, I must say, Cherokee uniforms are quite durable.

Conversely, the delivery went smoothly.

5.0 out of 5 stars CHEROKEE FLEXIBLES THE GREATEST, March 2, 2013
I have enjoyed wearing Cherokee Flexibles for about a year.. only complaint was pouch pocket in front where all my necessities got lost in a jumble.... Cherokee LISTENED and the new one has right and left pockets that were accomplishe by slightly moving the flexible side inserts (that make these tops o so comfy while fitting slim) latterally by an inch or so. Wonderful modification.. Comfortable, wash well and look very sharp. Now for some whimsical kid friendly prints! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and great fit, March 6, 2013
These are comfortable, and fit properly according to the size table. The give on them is great, and the fabric is lightweight but seems durable. The elastic side panels blend in with the scrub color and make the top feel great.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE these tops, March 14, 2013
The pro flexible line of scrub tops are a must have!! They are very flattering and super comfy when pulling a 12 hr shift!! I own 3 pairs of these tops and would not buy anything else!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Plus sized girl's bestfriend!!, April 28, 2014
I adore this top. I'm plus sized and very curvy and in the 10 years I've been wearing scrubs I never liked the fit of any of them. These flexibles are my new best friend! They are the first tops I've had that have a cute feminine look, are comfortable, move with me, don't ride up when I sit down, smoothly cover my large bust without either looking like I'm wearing a tent or so tight that I feel I look unprofessional. Nothing worse than a top that's too tight or shows cleavage when you're working with pediatrics or geriatric men!! The side panels colors blend in with the material and are soft and smooth making the top feel a lot more like a regular shirt than a scrub. The sleeves are a good size & cut they don't limit your reach like other scrubs do. The only thing I don't love about this style is the little clip buttons on the pockets-- I don't think shirt pockets need to close and the little flap gets in the way of pulling things in and out of your pockets quickly. Also the length could stand to be a little longer but I'm 5'11" so I expect the regular sizes to hit me about an inch shy of where I'd prefer, fortunately this top is stretchy so it can be pulled down slightly for added length. Overall great top it's my #2 choice next to the Cherokee workwear tie mock tunic scrub top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, December 9, 2012
n2Dzine (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable and has enough stretch to accommodate movement. Color doesn't fade. I will buy this type of scrub again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable!, March 21, 2014
This is a great scrub top. It is the most comfortable I have had in many years. It moves with you. The fabric is nice quality and a good deal for the money. I plan on buying more Flexibles soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, December 22, 2013
Good fit, comfortable and easy wash/dry wrinkless. Great product and would recommend . Cannot go wrong with Cherokee products. Thanks.

Rate and Discover Movies