5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS COAT!!
Published on January 23, 2013 by Breona

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin fabric. Translucent. Too baggy for petite girls.
Published 8 months ago by Anna

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS COAT!!, January 23, 2013
This lab coat is just way more than I asked for. I followed some of the previous reviews and ordered smaller than what I usually do. I am 5'2 and weigh 110 pounds and I ordered the XS and it fits PERFECT. The sleeves are good, the coat reaches my knees and one thing I do like about this coat is that the material is sturdy but NOT heavy, which is perfect because that means that its not a coat that will make you overheat. The coat is not box-y at all which I love, so I don't feel like a little girl swimming in a lab coat, it curves in at the waist and then flares out just slightly giving me a shape, but the jacket is not tight either which is great.The shipping of this item did take a long time for me (more than the projected) I ordered on Jan 8th and did not receive it until Jan 19th. But the seller did apologize and refunded my shipping which was GREAT! Overall this is a great product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good for the price, January 9, 2015
It looks good, and is more fitted than I expected, so it actually is a bit stylish. I tried the Grey's Anatomy lab coat and it was way more stylish, but quite a bit more expensive. So, for the money spent, this is pretty good-looking. I just couldn't stand to part with the extra cash to look a little cuter in a lab coat, which is why I settled for this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coat for NP clinical, February 24, 2014
This is a great, professional looking coat. I like the princess seams and the back that has the belt sewn down. Very feminine. My go to coat for clinical. A little thick material causing me to get hot, I just wear sleeveless or short sleeves and that helps.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great fit and attractive, June 11, 2014
I would definately buy this again. Fits great, not too tight but still has an attractive cut to it so I don't feel like a big white block. The picture didn't show a Breast pocket so I was very relieved to find one after delivery for my badge. I haven't washed it yet to see how it holds up. Material is a bit stiff but suits my needs and perhaps will soften up after a few washes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin fabric. Translucent. Too baggy for petite girls., June 11, 2014
The coat is very thin and see- through. Additionally, it was too large for my petite frame. I am 5'5" and weigh 115 lbs. Also, I have a thin upper body with B sized breasts and petite shoulders. This coat makes me look like a child. Additionally, it flares out a bit at the back and reaches all the way to my knees. I recommend the Med Couture 35" coat, as this one has thicker fabric and hits about 4" above the knee. I am returning the Cherokee coat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits great, May 11, 2014
I really needed a lab coat for school and fast. I looked on Amazon and hoped to find one that would be delivered quickly and that would fit. I was very satisfied with this product, and I received it just in time for the semester to start.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loved it, April 29, 2014
My wife ordered this for her acupuncture clinic as a replacement. She is very picky in general however she loved this Coat and very happy with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Clinical lab coat, May 6, 2013
The material is VERY thin, You can see all my clothes under it. The sizes also run small. I'm keeping it tho because I don't have enough time to exchange it before my clinicals start.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrinkles, April 30, 2013
I bought this because I thought it was more feminine that the avg lab coat. It is the wrinkliest coat I have ever had. I do not usually have to iron my lab coats, but took this one out of the dryer and ironed it, and it still looks bad. Wrinkled more throughout the day. Will not buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for labwork, April 3, 2013
This fits nicely and I have good range of motion in my arms with it. Fitting does not make you look overly boxy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›