Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 21, 2012
I am a short waisted female who has struggled to find scrub pants that fit. Scrub pants are either too long, short, wide, need to be cuffed over etc. I found that Cherokee Work Wear pants style 4020, fits me to perfection. They are reasonable in cost, made of fabric that can tolerate multiple launderings, come in a multitude of colors and sizes. I have every color. Thank you Amazon for the great pants offered.
on February 5, 2013
Has many pockets so you can carry everything you need! The color is bright and very good quality material, my only drawback is that they run a little big, I am 5'4 tall and weighing 112 pounds, and order a XXSMALL! but is long and wide, is not bad but I think it suits me better a petite XXsmall for the next purchase
on October 13, 2012
I'm 5'0 and 105 pounds and got the XXS Petite. They fit perfectly! Very good material and comfy enough to be in for 40 hours a week!
on February 28, 2011
I LOVE these scrub pants! They come in a variety of colors that match even many of my Koi scrub tops. A huge plus is the price and fit too! They' flattering and hip. A huge fan of Koi tops, I have fallen in love with these Cherokee scrub pants! They fit much better than the Koi pants, which I find start to look sloppy at the end of the day. Totally recommend these pants for even the curviest of us girls.
on June 9, 2012
I'm a pastry chef and needed some lighter weight pants for summertime. These provide reasonable protection from the heat of the range/oven.. They aren't a particularly flammable fabric and they breathe really well. I love not having elastic, but don't love not having back pockets. I am a size 10 in pants and the large is HUGE on me, (im 5'8" 140#) but they are so comfy I don't mind. I hate dealing with returns. I'll buy more pairs when i need them, but in medium. Steel grey, eggplant, and black all have held up well after several washings. They did not shrink or fade at all, even in the dryer.
on January 20, 2013
I am 5'1, 110lb and I looked like I was swimming in the XS size for these pants (this was the smallest size available for these pants in all stores I went to). I was so happy when I discovered the XXS size online, in petite/short. The pants were perfect EXCEPT--after about 4 months of wearing them, my first pair ripped at the crotch. I thought perhaps I wasn't being careful, so I bought another pair and was careful not to do any stretching (like tying my shoes). I washed using "delicate" cycle and air-dried only. Months later, another hole in the crotch. This time I thought perhaps it was the seller's fault (perhaps I purchased knock offs), so I bought 2 more of these otherwise perfect pants from a different seller. Sure enough, I just discovered a hole in the crotch for one, and the last pair I have looks like the seam is on the verge of ripping. These pants are just very thin and don't last very long. I wish they did last because they are the perfect fit (no flare, no dragging along the floor, low-rise, did not make my hips look huge).
on July 16, 2016
I purchased the Cherokee workwear scrubs cardigan warm up jacket and needed pants to go with it. I purchased 2 different pants both in navy to match the jacket. I am 53 years old and a size 8 in pants. I work in a hospital doing direct patient care. My review includes both pair of pants.

First I wanted material that would hold up well and would not look wrinkled. The KOI scrubs are soft but the all cotton content makes them look wrinkled and sloppy all of the time. The Mid rise pants are 55% cotton 42% poly 3% spandex. The Low rise pants are 65% Poly 35% Cotton. They both feel about the same. Not the new super soft stretch material, but fabric with enough body to look pressed, but are not scratchy.

Both pants have 2 deep patch pockets in the front, no back pocket, and 1 right leg cargo pocket. I have noticed that the legs are fitted enough that if I store my larger smartphone in the cargo pocket, the legs fit a little tight when sitting, The patch pockets in the front are straight and deep. No worries about your lunch money falling out.

Both have a slightly flared leg, a little more in the Mid rise pants. Both pants have a draw string waist with a slight amount of elastic. Not enough to hold the pants up on their own, but the material the draw string is made of seems to prevent them from coming untied.

I am 5'2' 30 inch inseam size 8 and had to shorten both pairs of pants. They both run large. I ordered a small in each based on other reviews and they fit well.

This is how the pants differ. The mid rise pants have a seam down the center of the back of the leg from waist to floor, and the waist band hits just at the waist, but not too high.

The Low rise pants have seams at the knee going around the pant leg and the waist band hits about 2 inches below the natural waist.

I liked both pants enough to keep them. The price was excellent and they will hold up to the hot sanitizing wash I put them through each wearing. The Navy matches the Cherokee Workwear jacket perfectly. However, at my age, and with what I do, I feel the low rise fit a little too low and I want to keep pulling them up. I prefer the mid rise pants because of this. Either is a solid choice for the price.

Cherokee Women's Workwear Scrubs Cardigan Warm-Up Jacket, Navy, Small

Cherokee Women's Workwear Scrubs Low Rise Draw String Cargo Pant, Navy, Small[

[ASIN:B006TLY98S Cherokee Women's Workwear Scrubs Mid-Rise Core Stretch Drawstring Cargo Pant, Navy, Small]]
on June 28, 2012
I am 4feet 8inch tall petite asian, got a job as a medical assistant, was so desperate to find a scrub pant that would be perfect in length and this one is a hit! at first try it was a little too long but after washing and drying it on high heat it shrunk a little and got a bit shorter, perfect! I highly recommend this scrub to all petites out there, I got the size XXS petite by the way and it was perfect for me will definitely buy more in the future.
66 comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2014
I bought one pair and tried them. Loved them so much I ordered 4 more pair.
I am 5'4" and weigh 135. I got the small size and they fit perfect!!!
on April 9, 2016
After ordering several sizes, I ended up choosing a size down than I normally wear as they do run big. Nice quality and comfortable for work. They do have a "loose" elastic in the waistband along with a nice thick drawstring. The elastic won't hold them up, rather gives them shape. (See pics)
review image review image